Tulsa 11/6 3:30 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UC4me View Post
    If anyone gets an update on the Ford injury, can you let us know?
    On the radio they just said he's walking around with the medical staff and is not in on this drive no real news.
    Josh Rexhausen
    CE'99

Comment

Defense is making me sick.
      Josh Rexhausen
      CE'99

Comment

Is there any way we can just play odd number quarters the rest of the year?
        Josh Rexhausen
        CE'99

Comment

Gentlemen, It is not looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Rexhausen View Post
            Defense is making me sick.
            I apologize for my statement four plays from the two and you don't let them score? That is defense.
            Josh Rexhausen
            CE'99

Comment

Wow, I say wow what a defensive effort denied four times
              give me back the ball and deny the score another four times. Wow.

Comment

Get up 14-0 and the rest of the half nothing. Get up 28-12 early in the 2nd half and the rest of the game offensive looks like their walking in a room full of banana peels. Funny how different this game could have been without those two drops on those two deep throws in the second half.

That 3-3-5 defense needs to be put on the shelf. Tulsa has 5 other games this year with over 200 yards rushing, we should have been ready. Yet we gave them 8 plays inside the 10 in the last 2 minutes and held when it counted. We did everything we could to throw this game away, and still were lucky enough to win.
                Last edited by longtimefan; 11-06-2021, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                  Wow, I say wow what a defensive effort denied four times
                  give me back the ball and deny the score another four times. Wow.
                  If you call their qb screwing up holding them. But, that aside, it was great defense. A little luck never hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

If you call their qb screwing up holding them. But, that aside, it was great defense. A little luck never hurts.
                    If you hold offense seven plays at the goal line and they slip up once that's a defensive hold.
                    Josh Rexhausen
                    CE'99

Comment

I;d rather be lucky than good. Two great defense stands. Offense is troubling. Every time they got untracked and looked good, they bogged down. Looked good with the zone read. Wonder why we went away from that. It would have worked, even with ford out.

Comment

Tough without Jerome Ford.

Comment

Not good to see UC's o-line and d-lines dominated like that. How is this team even going to beat anyone good, if they keep plyaing like this?

The CFP is sort of a pipe dream, so I don't care that much about it. But ugh, I hope some things change fast, an undefeated season is really what I want to see.

Comment

The receivers have to come up with some of those nice deep passes by Ridder that should have been caught but were dropped. I think the outcome

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Burk View Post
                              The receivers have to come up with some of those nice deep passes by Ridder that should have been caught but were dropped. I think the outcome
                              Would have been different

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Burk View Post
                                They're just sloppy and mistake-prone all around right now. I don't know what the problem is, too much talent to be this mediocre. Just win I guess, at this point.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X