X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too too easy

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
      Cole Smith back to kicking FG and XP attempts today, Apparently he’s been having really good practices.
      Looked good on the first one.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Looked good on the first one.
        gave up the run though, but goal from the 9 is hard--- go defense

Comment

• Perhaps Smith was watching the portal.

Comment

• As bad as the run defense looks, they only have 10 points. Ridder needs to stop having his passes deflected.

Comment

• well I hope they don't get worn out and take a worse beating in the 2nd half. My hope s actually for the Cats to get back in though. Our OL looks pretty beaten now.

Comment

• Ridder has not seen speed like the Alabama defense shows in chasing him down.

Comment

• Just ain't got the horses!

Comment

• Bad offensive game plan. needed more RPOs, screens, etc.
                    My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

• Offensive play calling is really really sad. Nothing creative to make up for the mismatches.

Comment

• A really fun ride. I think we'll enter the Big 12 as the only team that's been to the CFP?

Comment

• It was a great season. We lost to a better team today, but that team is better than everybody else too. Four teams make the playoff, three lose their last game. I’m not hanging my head tonight, I’m proud of this team. A new era starts next year, and I can’t wait.

Comment

• Great season - congrats to the team on a season we'll never forget and many on outstanding careers at UC!

Comment

• Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
                              Bad offensive game plan. needed more RPOs, screens, etc.
                              needed more athletic and stronger o-linemen.

Comment

• Very proud of the team and their accomplishments. Wish the offense could have been competent enough to make the final score respectable. Bright future as long as Fickel stays.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X