Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canceling the Cotton Bowl would be worse than losing the game to Alabama

Comment

With so much money involved they will not cancel Cotton Bowl.

Comment

This author rips on the state of Ohio, not UC for covid concerns. Wolverines and Crimson Tide leading way in addressing COVID (deadspin.com)

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
          This author rips on the state of Ohio, not UC for covid concerns. Wolverines and Crimson Tide leading way in addressing COVID (deadspin.com)
          So it sounds like typical reporting on Cincinnati. Didn't even look like they tried to speak to anyone they at least didn't reference that they tried. I saw on the news that 100% of the players and staff who will be making the trip to the Cotton Bowl have been vaccinated Although seeing the booster out would be nice to hear that they've all been boosted. Everybody be hoping for Christmas gifts for our Bearcats. The Gift of Health would be great.
          Josh Rexhausen
          CE'99

Comment

https://www.on3.com/news/cincinnati-...s-ivan-maisel/
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Through some good luck I have an extra 2 tickets for the game. I wanted to make sure they got into the hands of Bearcat fans. You can buy them for what I paid for them. Please just don't sell them. They are $520 for 2 seats in section 341. Please PM me if you are interested.

Comment

Here is to the "State of Cincinnati"!

Comment

Get this - I had a fan Of Wake Forrest come up and insult the Bearcats saying how Alabama was going to kick the crap out of UC. Wake Forrest ------ Please - what have they ever ever won. The state of Cincinnati vs. the world. Luckily my son in law spoke up - UC beat the #5 team. Of course he is a big fan of ND. He saw UC face to face with ND. The Wake Forrest fan said it was early in the season and then I lectured him. He remained silent after that. How could he brag with around a 40 % all time winning record. He did like my sweatshirt, coat and hat . That CPAW is great. My wifey got me all those things BTW. My granddaughter got to wear her UC hat after the ND game as her daddy lost a bet. She wanted to wear grandpa's hat for a while. Two of my grandkids will be here for the game on Friday. They want to watch the kid's reality shows, but for 3 hours they can watch with me. We have several more TVs but the giant screen will have the game on. It is expected to be cold here so they can't play outside as they are young.
                  Last edited by leo from jersey; 12-26-2021, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                    Get this - I had a fan Of Wake Forrest come up and insult the Bearcats saying how Alabama was going to kick the crap out of UC. Wake Forrest ------ Please - what have they ever ever won. The state of Cincinnati vs. the world. Luckily my son in law spoke up - UC beat the #5 team. Of course he is a big fan of ND. He saw UC face to face with ND. The Wake Forrest fan said it was early in the season and then I lectured him. He remained silent after that. How could he brag with around a 40 % all time winning record. He did like my sweatshirt, coat and hat . That CPAW is great. My wifey got me all those things BTW. My granddaughter got to wear her UC hat after the ND game as her daddy lost a bet. She wanted to wear grandpa's hat for a while. Two of my grandkids will be here for the game on Friday. They want to watch the kid's reality shows, but for 3 hours they can watch with me. We have several more TVs but the giant screen will have the game on. It is expected to be cold here so they can't play outside as they are young.
                    He is just jealous that his WF team has a history of mediocrity, and will never be in the CFP.

B.C.
                    "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

• Bearcats have arrived in Dallas

Comment

• Both teams have landed.... Alabama, Cincinnati arrive in D-FW hoping to avoid any COVID-19 snags ahead of Cotton Bowl (dallasnews.com)

Comment

• This article has a blowout over UC. It does point out blowouts in other previous semifinals. College Football Playoff: how Alabama-Cincinnati, Michigan-Georgia will go down - Chicago Sun-Times (suntimes.com)

And then this trip down memory lane... Cincinnati, not OSU, making College Football Playoff is a sweet smirk for Ohio’s quirky corner | Jones - pennlive.com
                          Last edited by bearcatbret; 12-27-2021, 02:26 AM.

Comment

• Just a truly silly comment, but an observation none the less. Its been fun every week to see the different uniform combinations the team has worn. The Bearcats are second to none nationally in that regard, color schemes, logo and various support garments. As someone who lives out of town it is fun to be complimented on such things by folks seeing what our team and family wears. We rarely get to Cincy for games in person, so my perspective is from my weekly TV observations. For what its worth, when the fans wear Red at home games or even White for that matter, it really pops on TV and shows very well. Black outs....not so much. Black in the stands looks like empty seats on TV, especially at Nippert when its all Bearcat fans. I realize that Alabama gets red for the Cotton and that really leaves us no choice but black which also matches our team uni's, but I hope after we shock the world and head to Indy, we get to fill the place with Red which probably means it has to be Michigan. I hope all of you have a great time in Dallas, represent us well, and bring home a W !! GO BEARCATS!!!

Comment

• Well said and before anyone asks. WEAR BLACK for the game and parties
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• We did go to the AAC Championship game and it was a blackout. Being there was pretty cool. However, I met a friend on Monday for lunch and he commented that he watched the game and that it looked kind of empty because of the blackout.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X