No announcement yet.

Play Prater Entire Second Half!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think what we have to realize is that the whole coaching staff spends countless hours reviewing tapes on their own team and their opponents and are constantly evaluating the statistics and probabilities for game prerparation. Let it up to people who are getting paid big bucks to make these decisions,

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post

Evan loves UC. Never has he threaten to transfer, never has he complained about not winning the starting job. Evan Prater is a great young man. Do not tarnish his name by insinuating the things you’ve insinuated with your post.

College football at this level is full of politics. Luke Fickle is not the perfect coach. His teams are undisciplined and are consistently among the nations leader in penalties. They can beat AAC teams, but not SEC teams. I own my own company. I think for myself. Being successful does not mean that I need to listen and believe everything you say. I was making $500,000 a year when I left Procter & Gamble in 2008 in no small part because I have my own thoughts and opinions. So you can blindly trust the coaches decisions as the best possible decisions. I’m not built like that.
      Congratulations on your personal success. However, I doubt any of that success was achieved coaching football. No, Fickell (not Fickle) is not perfect, and neither are you or anyone else walking this planet. Just like you probably don't like anyone telling you how to do your job, our coach is being paid a lot of money to do his.
      Last edited by Oldtimer_UC_fan; 10-12-2022, 11:58 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Oldtimer_UC_fan;n394433]

Congratulations on your personal success. However, I doubt any of that success was achieved coaching football. No, Fickell (not Fickle) is not perfect, and neither are you or anyone else walking this planet. Just like you probably don't like anyone telling you how to do your job, our coach is being paid a lot of money to do his.

And, nobody is questioning Evan Prater's character, or his commitment.
        Last edited by Oldtimer_UC_fan; 10-12-2022, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
          I think you’re outlining my point…..they should (especially as a senior) be getting more catches (not the same).
          Not really. There are other receiving positions beside TE, and only so many plays per game. The point of the stats is that they are not being neglected.

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post

Not really. There are other receiving positions beside TE, and only so many plays per game. The point of the stats is that they are not being neglected.
            Agree with this point, Bryant has thrown TD passes to nearly every receiver on the team, including both TEs. Scott, Tucker, Mardner, Whyle, Taylor, Thompson, maybe others that I have missed, have all caught TD passes this season. The offense has spread the ball around, which in my view is a good thing because defenses cannot clamp down on one defender.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X