No announcement yet.

Tulane 11/25 12:00 TBA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now we hold our breath and wait to see if Fickell is still our coach.

Comment

What I learned today is that UC’s receivers aren’t as good as we thought. They have great speed (Tucker and Scott), great height (Mardner) but cannot generate separation from their defenders in spite of those physical qualities. Plus, they cannot catch the ball at critical times. Far too many drops no matter who is throwing the ball to them. I was encouraged by Prater today. He can at least move the offense in ways other than passing. It keeps the defense honest.

Comment

Honestly, Prater did what he could. Without Ben it hurt our passing attack as Tucker, Scott and Mardener were either left out of the game plan or there was no chemistry with the QB. Ben, despite his critics makes these guys better and has had a solid year. His leadership was missing in offense today, especially with 4:00 left in the 4th quarter

Comment

Did Whyle have a catch? I would
          have thought the TE’s would be a
          focus yesterday. Taylor had the one
          catch which was nice.

Comment

Well, as luck would have it, Clemson‘s home winning streak came to an end today, losing by one to South Carolina.

B.C.
            "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
              So now we wait and hope UCF blows it in an away rivalry game and see if Houston loses. That’s the only path the AAC Championship now.

Don’t be surprised if Whyle, Taylor and other guys with pro prospects opt of the bowl game. Especially if it’s a lesser game. They should do just that rather than risk injury before a possible big payday.
              UCF up 14-0 in 1st quarter.

Comment

UCF got up 28-0 but USF now takes the lead 39-38.

Comment

USF scored way to quickly to take that lead and then let UCF march right down the field to take a 46-39 lead with 20 seconds left.

Comment

Thing is, USF recovered a fumble in UCF territory after they took the lead. Three handoffs up the middle, and a punt. That lost the game. Honestly, UC didn’t earn the championship game this year, we lost to both teams who will play next week.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                      Thing is, USF recovered a fumble in UCF territory after they took the lead. Three handoffs up the middle, and a punt. That lost the game. Honestly, UC didn’t earn the championship game this year, we lost to both teams who will play next week.
                      They played it way too conservative. I guess that's why they are 1-10

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                        I guess that Purdue earned their way into the Big 10 Championship game. I would think that tosu, PSU, or even MSU might have a better team (I know that they have divisions). Yes, Tulane earned their way into the championship game. Tulane had a great season. Anyone else would have sneaked in. Who did UCF lose to? ECU and Navy? Those are two quality loses that UC avoided. UC has 9 wins, and we can still salvage 10 wins with the bowl that we get. I still consider a 9 or 10 win season a success. Quit bashing on my team.

Comment

If you aren’t watching the Cotton Bowl, you’re missing a really exciting game. Tulane has the ball down 6 with 12 seconds remaining.

Comment

Tulane scored an apparent TD with 8 seconds left. What a game!!

Comment

Tulane!! Cotton Bowl Champions!! Congratulations to them.

Comment

What a game! Congratulations to Tulane. They are a solid team.
                                ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X