@LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Offer to DL Robby Harrison of AZ St.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
        Guys, Travis Kelce came in as a QB. He is now an all-pro tight end. Any chance getting Prater on the field in another position? I think that a lot of us are frustrated that all of his athleticism is being left on the sidelines. I also believe that a kid from Colerain came in as a QB and turned into one of the best Bearcat receivers we have had.

If you recall, Tony Pike sat the bench for almost his entire career and almost quit football. He had one heck of a senior year and ended up playing in the NFL.
        i'm getting older, but i don't remember munchie entering the portal twice (and I know it wasn't around when munchie was here, but you know what i mean). munchie and ben are apples and oranges. and, EP may not have been the better of the two, but he still got dry humped by the coaching staff. to me, that goes against everything that you try to teach your kids - BB was GIVEN the job, and that ain't right.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.A.H. View Post

BB was GIVEN the job, and that ain't right.
          I have to wonder if that deal is why Luke left. HE knew he messed up, and didn't have an experienced enough assistant coach to stand up to him in camp. Luke did a lot of truly great things at Uc, for which I am thankful to him. However, he did not like being called into question about that decision/promise and became more confrontational/standoffish, than able to reasonably defend the poor decision making in that promise. Perhaps things turn out significantly different had Jake not injured his knee, and that likely messed up Ben a little in that opener against Are-Kansas. Nonetheless, Ben entering the portal after a quicker than expected recovery from foot surgery tells me the new staff is not making the same deal. There will be an open QB competition. The same goes to other players recently entering the portal. While we want guys who have done well to stick around, we understand that even starters or projected starters must compete for playing time.
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

I have to wonder if that deal is why Luke left. HE knew he messed up, and didn't have an experienced enough assistant coach to stand up to him in camp. Luke did a lot of truly great things at Uc, for which I am thankful to him. However, he did not like being called into question about that decision/promise and became more confrontational/standoffish, than able to reasonably defend the poor decision making in that promise. Perhaps things turn out significantly different had Jake not injured his knee, and that likely messed up Ben a little in that opener against Are-Kansas. Nonetheless, Ben entering the portal after a quicker than expected recovery from foot surgery tells me the new staff is not making the same deal. There will be an open QB competition. The same goes to other players recently entering the portal. While we want guys who have done well to stick around, we understand that even starters or projected starters must compete for playing time.
            i think CLF was selling himself high - even with CLF, I think UC would have a "learning" curve in the B12 - I don't think CLF wanted to "blemish" his record - Wisky is a safer bet for CLF, to be able to crank out 9 - 10 win seasons, without a choppy period in between.
            Last edited by D.A.H.; 04-24-2023, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• Offer out to Colorado’s Montana Lemonius-Craig at WR. Guy balled out at the Buff’s spring game this weekend and immediately hit the portal this morning.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• OHIO STATE WIDE RECEIVER CALEB BURTON ENTERS TRANSFER PORTAL----- injuries and depth - but 4 star rated 132 coming out of HS.

Comment

• Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                  OHIO STATE WIDE RECEIVER CALEB BURTON ENTERS TRANSFER PORTAL----- injuries and depth - but 4 star rated 132 coming out of HS.
                  Any connections to UC?

Comment

• Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

Any connections to UC?
                    no but the OHIO connection. UC needs WRs and this one is a good one. Hoping

Comment

• Originally posted by bearcat1518

This board is a joke.
                      what exactly do you mean?

Comment

• There are odd comments from time to time, but just a few people need to be blocked. It's a nice feature.

Comment

• Offer to LB Connor Near of NCAA D-II Champion Ferris St.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Offer to WR Dylan Goffney of SMU.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Dana Holgerson just lost Alton McCaskill (RB) to the portal. McCaskill ran for nearly 1000 yards, with 16 TDs, last year as a freshman.

Comment

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
                                Dana Holgerson just lost Alton McCaskill (RB) to the portal. McCaskill ran for nearly 1000 yards, with 16 TDs, last year as a freshman.
                                You gotta hate seeing Houston lose a talented kid like that,

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X