Fenway Bowl - UC vs. Louisville

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fenway Bowl - UC vs. Louisville

Via Justin Williams: Cincinnati will play Louisville in the Wasabi Fenway Bowl on Saturday, Dec. 17 at Fenway Park in Boston, sources tell @TheAthleticCFB. Return of the Keg of Nails. Kickoff is at 11 am EST. #Bearcats

(I note that UC is set to host La Salle in basketball that day at 2:00 p.m.)

I'm glad it's early in the day, we have an ugly sweater party that night. Hope we can finally get the keg of nails back

Comment

Yikes, Mobile QB again. That strikes me as a bad matchup for us
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        Yikes, Mobile QB again. That strikes me as a bad matchup for us
        It’s a bad matchup no matter how you look at it. With all the turmoil in the program at this point, I don’t think UC can beat anyone in a bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

It’s a bad matchup no matter how you look at it. With all the turmoil in the program at this point, I don’t think UC can beat anyone in a bowl.
          bring on Wisconsin

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

bring on Wisconsin
            Ok. Wisconsin would certainly motivate the players, or at least those that remain.

Comment

A brunch kickoff …… how nice.

Comment

Louisville is better than their record indicates. Let's hope KC has the team prepared, and morale is good. Otherwise, we could lose this one by 24. Despite the crummy, cold location, this is a decent bowl, against a P5 team; one with lots of history between the two teams.

B.C.
                Last edited by Bearcat Chris; 12-03-2022, 08:27 AM.
                "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Official.

https://gobearcats.com/news/2022/12/...nway-bowl.aspx
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Awkward…has this ever happened before?

Comment

Originally posted by CajunCat View Post
                      Awkward…has this ever happened before?
                      I expect that Coach Satterfield will just concentrate on recruiting and let Coombs coach the bowl game. But who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

I expect that Coach Satterfield will just concentrate on recruiting and let Coombs coach the bowl game. But who knows?
                        Kelly didn't but he was Kelly with his hand on everything including coaching the bowl game to a win

Comment

Butch Jones sat on the sideline when he was first hired.

Comment

Deion Branch named interim HC for Louisville. The UL grad and staffer was a long-time NFL WR, most notably with New England.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

Kelly didn't but he was Kelly with his hand on everything including coaching the bowl game to a win
                              I'm unsure of what your comments means, but Kelly's year was a completely different set of circumstances. Dantonio took all the assistants he wanted to MSU immediately, and when Kelly was hired he had almost a month before the bowl game. The International Bowl was played on January 6.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X