• Show
Clear All

No bowl game for Josh Whyle -- opting out
    https://twitter.com/JoshWhyle81/stat...582464/photo/1

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
      No bowl game for Josh Whyle -- opting out
      https://twitter.com/JoshWhyle81/stat...582464/photo/1
      Not surprised. He was completely under utilized in the offense. Might as well train for the draft instead. Best wishes to him.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

Not surprised. He was completely under utilized in the offense. Might as well train for the draft instead. Best wishes to him.
        Shamefully underutilized. One of my real head scratchers with Luke and staff. I think he will make an awesome pro. Kelce was underutilized too. Maybe its an omen. Good luck Josh and thanks for being a Bearcat. Go make us proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post

I'm unsure of what your comments means, but Kelly's year was a completely different set of circumstances. Dantonio took all the assistants he wanted to MSU immediately, and when Kelly was hired he had almost a month before the bowl game. The International Bowl was played on January 6.
          Yes but they had assistants in place. I remember Kelly's interview when he said he would take over from day one including coaching the bowl game. I thought it was great-- at the time

Comment

Can anybody say what coaches are helping with the bowl game? The only name I have heard is Kerry Coombs. I’m sure others are helping.

B.C.
            "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

I don't think so. I think its up to the players to prepare and expect a very simple game plan. The only reason we might have a chance in this game is they should be equally unprepared. I expect a real mess on both sides.

Comment

ESPN team: Chris Cotter, Mark Herzlich, Kelsey Riggs

Comment

Will we have enough players to play the game?

Comment

Louisville QB Malik Cunningham declares for 2023 NFL Draft & will not play in Fenway Bowl

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                      Louisville QB Malik Cunningham declares for 2023 NFL Draft & will not play in Fenway Bowl
                      Cunningham is the all-time UL, TD leader, outpacing Lamar Jackson by one TD. Here is the bio on their new quarterback, who has limited experience.

Brock Domann

2022: threw 12-of-25 for 153 yards and recorded six rushing attempts on 26 attempts in the win against NC State…had five carries and went 13-of-23 for 175 total yards with one touchdown pass against Clemson… went 2-of-3 and rushed one time against Wake Forest… went 2-of-5 for 35 yards in the win against Pitt… had his first career start and went 17-of-30 for 275 yards and one touchdown pass to Marshon Ford… rushed for 71 yards and one touchdown in the win against Virginia… was 1-of-8 for 19 passing yards against Boston College… rushed one time and went 5-for-8 with 73 passing yards in the win versus USF.

Previous School: Played for San Bernardino Valley College in San Bernardino, California ... played 2018 season at Ventura College and was a redshirt in 2019; went to Campbell University but didn't play ... was JUCO All-American after spring 2021 season at Independence.

B.C.
                      "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

I am curious; is anybody on this Board going to the Bowl game? My wife and I are because, well, UC football - it's what we do.

Comment

I am curious; is anybody on this Board going to the Bowl game? My wife and I are because, well, UC football - it's what we do.
                          I bought tickets to support the team and dept but I can't go to the game.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

My son and I will be there. I figure they need my support now more than ever.

Comment

Tre Tucker opting out. Says he’ll prepare for the draft.

https://twitter.com/1silkysmooth/sta...wlCq7SX3rbE5wQ

Comment

I'm surprised we haven't seen Leonard Taylor or Jabari Taylor opt out yet.
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X