No announcement yet.

Coach Scott Satterfield

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we know if Satterfield will be involved with the team at all for the bowl game?

Comment

Originally posted by SawyerHall68 View Post
      A great history of success wherever he coached, including putting Appalachia State on the notoriety football map. I like GoBearcats31 checklist. The question is why is he willing to make this apparent lateral move?
      I think he wore out his welcome in Louisville. This may be great news to some Cardinal fans.

Comment

Via Justin Williams:

Interesting recruiting profile for Satterfield too. CA of late, a lot of GA and FL, as well as NC/SC (where he's from).

As far as UC's 300-mile radius (OH/IN/KY/PA/IL/TN)...
        2023 class: 1
        2022 class: 5
        2021 class: 4
        2020 class: 6, including Luke Kandra from Elder HS

Comment

Originally posted by Gmann View Post
          Could have been a better hire with some of the names we kicked around on here, but more importantly could have been much worse with some other the other candidates being considered. Willing to see how it goes....
          I just really think the next step for UC is not as flashy as we wish it were - it's get established and create a foundation in the Big 12.

Comment

Few years ago who would have thought that a Louisville coach would prefer UC. NO BODY.

Comment

Originally posted by fmirzamd View Post
              Few years ago who would have thought that a Louisville coach would prefer UC. NO BODY.
              I think (like Tubberville) he knew his days at Loserville were numbered so he bailed out before he got the axe there.

Comment

Originally posted by Carin's Dad View Post

I think he wore out his welcome in Louisville. This may be great news to some Cardinal fans.
                or never welcomed as they wanted Brohm. It is hard to please those who never gave him a real chance. He was always competing against the ghost of hero past.

Comment

At no time in my life do I remember Louisville being so weak in FB and BB. Their budget used to be staggering. They need some big changes.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                    Via Justin Williams:

Interesting recruiting profile for Satterfield too. CA of late, a lot of GA and FL, as well as NC/SC (where he's from).

As far as UC's 300-mile radius (OH/IN/KY/PA/IL/TN)...
                    2023 class: 1
                    2022 class: 5
                    2021 class: 4
                    2020 class: 6, including Luke Kandra from Elder HS
                    This will be a huge indicator going forward. We all know the fertile grounds right in the back yard. Let's see if Satt follows suit with what works. I'm all for recruiting nationwide, but if the backyard is ignored, not good.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                      Do we know if Satterfield will be involved with the team at all for the bowl game?
                      I hope so because he is coach beginning today. Next step is for him to meet the team.
                      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

If you missed it, the press conference is at 1:00 PM.

Comment

At no time in my life do I remember Louisville being so weak in FB and BB. Their budget used to be staggering. They need some big changes.
                          pappa john is not what it was

Comment

They've spent their budget on lawyers, court fees, investigators' and Oh yea hookers.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                              If you missed it, the press conference is at 1:00 PM.
                              does anybody know where it will be carried? Espnu or cbs sports. Think espn as they have the current conference's rights.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

does anybody know where it will be carried? Espnu or cbs sports. Think espn as they have the current conference's rights.
                                My guess is streamed over goBearcats.com.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X