Coach Scott Satterfield

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Let's see how many people realize what's going on in the pic here. Did you spot it?
    I’ll bite. What did I miss?

Comment

• Not seeing anything that jumps at me. I'll bite too.

Comment

• As we await word from Lobot on the Zoom pic, stumbled upon these comments from Bearcats alum Jordan Stepp on Twitter (https://twitter.com/SteppCoach):

- I was in on this. It went well. Obviously this program has built on the back of players and not coaches (2009-13) era- 3 coaches, with that said- I think Satterfield has an understanding and admiration of what we have built and is going to do his best to be a good steward .
        - To add on that. It was very much appreciated from the alumni all around and was a level of engagement we never got from Fickle. Fingers crossed we are allowed to play a bigger part in supporting our young Cats before and after school.

Comment

Let's see how many people realize what's going on in the pic here. Did you spot it?
          Someone needs to get JC his own zoom account..... ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by FL_Bearcat View Post

Someone needs to get JC his own zoom account..... ;-)
            Nailed it. I think there’s an open records angle here. As in his wife isn’t subject to it.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Haven't had a chance to listen, but Coach Satt was on with Jim Rome today (11 mins)
              https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000589284354

If anyone listens and wants to provide some nuggets here, awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                Haven't had a chance to listen, but Coach Satt was on with Jim Rome today (11 mins)
                https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000589284354

If anyone listens and wants to provide some nuggets here, awesome
                A good portion of the discussion pertained to filling out the staff and roster. Satterfield said his first staff priority is to hire a strength and conditioning coach and that he wants to have that done by the end of this week. He's interviewing candidates now.

As far as the roster is concerned, he said he wants to make sure that his staff hit the Cincy area hard because of the wealth of talent in the state. He will hit the portal to fill immediate needs, but wants to build through the high school ranks. He also is talking to many of his UofL commits to gauge their interest in coming to UC instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

A good portion of the discussion pertained to filling out the staff and roster. Satterfield said his first staff priority is to hire a strength and conditioning coach and that he wants to have that done by the end of this week. He's interviewing candidates now.

As far as the roster is concerned, he said he wants to make sure that his staff hit the Cincy area hard because of the wealth of talent in the state. He will hit the portal to fill immediate needs, but wants to build through the high school ranks. He also is talking to many of his UofL commits to gauge their interest in coming to UC instead.
                  I am not for poaching from the former school, but that is football today.

Comment

Nailed it. I think there’s an open records angle here. As in his wife isn’t subject to it.
                    Actually, if you use your private account to conduct public business, then that account may become a public record for limited purposes. I work for the State of Ohio and have a separate mobile phone for that reason.

Comment

• Dan Hoard spoke with Bengals LB Akeem Davis-Gaither who played for Scott Satterfield at App State.

- Spoke very highly of him. Satterfield traveled to Cincy last year to check on him when Akeem was hurt and Scott and his wife were extremely helpful when Akeem become a dad in college
                      - Thinks he'll be a good fit at UC because "Cincinnati and App State have the same underdog mentality."
                      - He's grateful to Coach Satterfield for believing in him. Akeem is from the Greensboro, NC area and says Scott was the only coach in the Carolinas to give him a chance

Comment

• Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

Actually, if you use your private account to conduct public business, then that account may become a public record for limited purposes. I work for the State of Ohio and have a separate mobile phone for that reason.
                        I trust you on that for sure but what if the account you’re using isn’t yours? Just for fun.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I trust you on that for sure but what if the account you’re using isn’t yours? Just for fun.
                          Any account used to conduct public business, whether in your name or someone else’s. One has to be careful.

Comment

• Transfer of power timeline from Justin Williams ($)

https://theathletic.com/3979538/2022...ield-bearcats/
                            Last edited by Lobot; 12-08-2022, 02:59 PM.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Our national nightmare is over!

Coach Satterfield on Twitter = @CoachSattUC

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                                Our national nightmare is over!

Coach Satterfield on Twitter = @CoachSattUC
                                Now if the Digital folks can clean out the Louisville tweets on the account, that would be great.
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X