No announcement yet.

Coach Scott Satterfield

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hope for Coach Satt: Be a good steward of our players while you are overseeing our program. When you begin to get it in your head that you are bigger than the program, it will be time to leave and we will wish you well. We make coaches look good so they can get huge paydays, and then we do it again, and again, and again, and will keep doing it.
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Good luck Coach Satt. We’re a championship fans in a championship city. We’re behind you all the way!!!

Comment

• Satterfield's contract was apporved by the BoT.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...r/69727424007/
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Not sure if this was posted. Not a very good grade. Wisconsin gets an "A" with Fickell.

Grading new FBS college football coaches: Matt Rhule gets an A, Trent Dilfer is a D+ (msn.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg7173 View Post
            Not sure if this was posted. Not a very good grade. Wisconsin gets an "A" with Fickell.

Grading new FBS college football coaches: Matt Rhule gets an A, Trent Dilfer is a D+ (msn.com)
            C grade for Satterfield. I'd say Fickell got C, C+, B- type grades 6 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Yes, the Fickell hire was not considered a home run by anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

The difference is that 6 years ago, Fickell was a relatively unknown commodity Whereas Sutterfield after 4 seasons with UL is a known coach.

Comment

• I guess the way we grade is to see the quality of recruits and transfers lost versus the quality of recruits and transfers gained. IMHO right now we are losing.

Comment

I guess the way we grade is to see the quality of recruits and transfers lost versus the quality of recruits and transfers gained. IMHO right now we are losing.
                    It is early, but disappointing. Let us watch the portal.

Comment

I guess the way we grade is to see the quality of recruits and transfers lost versus the quality of recruits and transfers gained. IMHO right now we are losing.
                      We were also behind a week between Fickell and Satterfield. A few years ago, I would have added a note about waiting to see if the program would remain clean. Right now, I am not sure that there are any rules. <sarcasm>.

Comment

• Yardbarker has graded the Satterfield hire as a D."On the precipice of a major leap in its program, Cincinnati appears to have struck out when it needed a home run."

https://www.yardbarker.com/college_f...mb_loc=right_h
                        Last edited by Carin's Dad; 12-17-2022, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Satterfield clearly does not move the needle. Going to be an uphill battle for the next few years. My guess is JC has started to compile his list of coaches already. If not, he should.

Comment

• Who cares what Yardbarker and other "experts" say about our hire? Our hire of Fickell probably wasn't rated highly at the outset either. And Satterfield's team sure looked a helluva lot better than Fickell's team in the Fenway Bowl. I know we were missing our coaches and a lot of players, but so was Louisville.

Comment

• It's funny now that CLF is gone, people are diminishing the results during his era. Big shoes to fill, is the point. Satterfield is far from proven. Have to deal with facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat1996 View Post
                                It's funny now that CLF is gone, people are diminishing the results during his era. Big shoes to fill, is the point. Satterfield is far from proven. Have to deal with facts.
                                What stage of grief is this?
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X