X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobot
    started a topic Big 12 Football Beat '23-24

Big 12 Football Beat '23-24

All things regarding Big 12 Conference Football go here.

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Second team all-Big 12 RB Devin Neal will return to Kansas next season

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Yeah, Mafia movie vibes for me. You'd think people would be smarter than that.

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    KFOR in Oklahoma City is reporting that a dead longhorn was found in the yard of the FarmHouse fraternity in Stillwater this morning. These people are serious in this conference. Geez.
    That’s sick, wonder if any of the drunk frat boys will be charged.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    In case you're morbidly curious.

https://kfor.com/news/local/dead-lon...su-fraternity/

Leave a comment:

• London 'Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    KFOR in Oklahoma City is reporting that a dead longhorn was found in the yard of the FarmHouse fraternity in Stillwater this morning. These people are serious in this conference. Geez.
    Good thing Bearcats are not indigenous to Ohio. Yikes!!

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Something I caught earlier. There are 15 teams that can get bowl eligible and 11 spots left. The 5-7 teams are in the mix but TCU did not hit APR standards. They're out of it.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    TCU, Baylor, UC, Houston are under .500. BYU up on OK State 24-13 with a chance to move to .500 and bowl eligibility.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Scoreboard for today. Only one game in the early window with OU at BYU. I believe that game kicked at 10:00 local time in Provo. Makes perfect sense since I doubt do a lot of tailgating in Provo.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...oard/_/group/4

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    Kansas QB Jadon Daniels will be returning to Kansas next year. I guess he was very good last year and has been hurt most of this year.
    Correct. Back injury issues. Probably means we get the 3rd string guy after Thanksgiving. Jason Bean is also hurt the last I checked.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Kansas QB Jadon Daniels will be returning to Kansas next year. I guess he was very good last year and has been hurt most of this year.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Some interesting scores in the Big 12 today. The biggest was UCF 45-3 over OKST.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Kansas ended up going to down to their 3rd string QB. If Daniels or Bean aren't healthy in 2 weeks, this becomes a very winnable game.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Scoreboard for today. The WVU at OU game looks like a good one but it's on at the same time as the Bearcats.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...oard/_/group/4

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X