• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobot
    replied
    Full Scoreboard:

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...oard/_/group/4

Some weird ones this week. Baylor plays.....checks notes.. Long Island U. If the Bears make it 0-3 I'll be impressed.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Top games this weekend:

- #15 Kansas State at Missouri (12 pm ET - SEC Network)
    - BYU at Arkansas (730 pm ET - ESPN2)
    - West Virginia hosts Pitt (730 pm ET - ABC)
    - TCU versus Houston in a Big 12 game (800 pm ET - FOX)

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat93
    replied
    https://amp.kansas.com/sports/colleg...279214999.html

There’s still time for this to evolve a bit, but here’s a look at B12 power rankings 2 weeks in. Hopefully Kansas is stronger than anticipated as we close with them (not seeing the rivalry element here), but it might have been better to play OK later as our ability to beat a ranked team looks like only OK at the moment and they are possibly at risk of staying around #19 when we play them. While this article has KS & UCF ahead of us, not sure Plumlee’s absence keeps that going. We
    may be hanging around the 20-25 range if we keep winning (not getting ahead of ourselves here, but on paper, only OK stands out) this year and relying on losses of other teams more than the strength of our wins.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    I am sure that he will be back for our 11/4 showdown.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    UCF's Plumlee is out for a while.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal.../_/id/38378782

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    ^^^^Not sure about your question about Arch Manning going to the transfer portal. However, I read where he refuses to accept NIL cash until he proves that he deserves it and was not expecting to start this year.

Leave a comment:

• GoCats1994
    replied
    Just wondering out loud (since still relevant to the Big 12)...

Did Quinn Ewers just send Arch Manning to the transfer portal?

Texas upsets Alabama in Tuscaloosa behind Sophomore QB Quinn Ewers. With the Manning pedigree, how long would young Arch be willing to sit without playing?

I know nothing here. Just filing this away in "things noticed"

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    I saw that Utah scored twice in the final two minutes of the game.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    ISU getting trounced by Iowa 17-3 at the half. ISU is not all that without their starting QB

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Not in our conference until next year but the Colorado offense is for real. You might remember that the OC for Colorado was the HC at Kent last year, so we passed on both the OC and Deion Sanders on that staff. Will it turn out to tbe a good decision? who knows? The Buffs looks good but if they start piling up injuries, there's no depth.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    The Bears have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory 20-13 and fall to 0-2

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Well, Baylor is up 13 - 3 towards the end of the 3rd quarter.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Week 2 Scoreboard. There's some decent games this week in the non conference schedule led by Texas and Alabama which unf0rtuntely is on at the same time UC is. I'm interested to see what Baylor and Utah turns out to be and we get a better look at OU as SMU heads to Norman. UCF at Boise. If you thought playing on the CW was weird. Houston and Rice are on the NFL Network.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...oard/_/group/4

Leave a comment:

• Greg7173
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
    Kansas just beat the snot out of Illinois, so that could be a tough one for us. They look very good.

B.C.
    On the other hand maybe Illinois is just not very good this year. I'm trying to remain positive.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat Chris
    replied
    Kansas just beat the snot out of Illinois, so that could be a tough one for us. They look very good.

B.C.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X