Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that's how you do a first drive. 7-0 good guys

Comment

It didn't take long to score. I hope that not being able to punch that second drive in does not haunt us later. 10-0 early. Keep it up.

Hindsight, Kiner should have been replaced after his long run on the second drive.

Comment

UNGROOVY it refuses to play on the cw in NYC It says not available. I tried to stream but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Comment

Leo, I feel for you. You can listen to it on I-Heart radio. Today it is on WEBN.

Comment

That's a Pitt fumble. No way they can see otherwise. We got hosed already on a roughing the passer call 1st qtr.

Comment

The Pitt touchdown was official aided. 2 pass interference penalties but at least one of them was uncatchable.

Comment

Playing not to lose on the road is always a bad idea. Still up 6, need a stop.

Comment

We made a mistake not going for 2 after our last TD.

Comment

A stop here and a follow up TD for the good guys will clinch the game.

Comment

Officiating is still aiding Pitt with the bad pass interference calls.

Comment

Exhale. 2-0
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                          Playing not to lose on the road is always a bad idea. Still up 6, need a stop.
                          And we got it, twice. Excellent defense to seal the game. Whew!

Comment

followed on yahoo's play by play while watching Texas game --- I enjoyed it watching it that way, but would have loved to see it. I didn't listen to the radio.. Kiner had a big game was the o-line making big holes

Comment

Great win for the Cats
                              ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Cats were better team, Some lucky hail Mary passes with the help of penalties kept Pitt in the game. Our defence was outstanding, much better than last year. Hope to be in top 20 on monday. Coaching was good also.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X