Miami 9/16 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    At least I was not the only one who did not really know where to post this.

Comment

Water bottles allowed tonight.

From Cunningham:
      Fans will be allowed to bring two unopened water bottles into Nippert Stadium tonight. I’m also sending two pallets of ice to The Grid, free for anyone. First come, first served! Now let’s get a win and ring the Victory Bell!

Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

defensive backfield is very anemic.

Comment

Play calling????? Blown defensive assignments. Geesh.

Comment

As poor a half of football as I’ve seen in this stadium in a long long time.

Comment

If the play is like this next week it is going to get very very ugly.

Comment

I swear, this is like Tommy Tuberville on the sideline disguised as Scott Satterfield.

Comment

I'm not convinced that Emory Jones was a better choice at QB than Prater.

Comment

Red Zone play calling is abysmal. We’re not trusting the play makers at all. Henderson disappears down close and the offense looks like Tressel ball down close
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

3rd and 4, ball on the left hash, they run the option to the short side of the field…punt. Who calls these plays?

Comment

Deserved to lose, and I’m already done with the Satterfield era. This was a Twilight Zone game, even Tuberville didn’t lose to Miami. How long until we can find a real coach?

Comment

Very generic conservative football play calling. No enthusiasm, no trying to force their will on the opponent, no offensive identity. Nothing to get excited about the first year in the B12. OU scored over sixty points on Tulsa. Going to a bloodbath next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                            Red Zone play calling is abysmal. We’re not trusting the play makers at all. Henderson disappears down close and the offense looks like Tressel ball down close
                            Miami was loading the box, daring UC to throw. Seven times we had first and goal, and UC never made an adjustment.

Comment

I knew when they scored on their first play that long TD that we were in for a long night. The team was completely out of sync, and how that 35 yard field goal got blocked, that would’ve won the game for us, defies logic to me.

I was sort of optimistic after the Pittsburgh game, but now my feelings have gone south. 4-8?

B.C.
                              "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Reality sucks sometimes.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X