Iowa State 10/14 Noon FS1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    FYI. I have two tickets for sale for this game. I thought I was going to make it for this one and turns out I can't. PM me if you're interested. Sec 125 Row 33
    My tickets are gone.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
      I thought Satterfield’s remarks about the RB’s this week were kind of lame. I’m not much a fan of his general communication style.
      Didn't help that a certain ex-reporter posted a video clip of the presser without the full context. It's almost like that guy has an axe to grind with UC.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post

I have four tickets and our two guests have to be in North Carolina for family. I will trade my four tickets for your two tickets. My seats are in Section 126 Row 15 and have seat cushions/backs. I have a parking pass so I will not need yours. I have over $200 in my 4 seats. I will trade my 4 tickets for your 2 tickets plus add $100.
        Thank you for the offer, but our seat neighbors ended up buying them.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

It certainly came across differently than his intent, I believe. He attempted to recover from the first comment by saying he believes in the RBs on the roster. However, what he says is true - the RB room lacks elite speed. Every time they break a long run they are caught from behind.
          However, we should not have to rely on a 60-yard TD run. If the run goes for 55 yards, we should be able to score with first and goal from the 5.

Comment

However, we should not have to rely on a 60-yard TD run. If the run goes for 55 yards, we should be able to score with first and goal from the 5.
            Agree. That has been this team’s problem - scoring in the red zone. Until that is corrected, UC will continue to struggle to win games.
            Last edited by London 'Cat; 10-13-2023, 08:18 PM.

Comment

I’m just not sure you say that about your players in a presser. What’s next-players saying his offensive play calling is ineffective? Also true but that player would find himself in the doghouse. There’s some Tubberville in Satterfield that’s coming out and I’m just not fond of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
                I’m just not sure you say that about your players in a presser. What’s next-players saying his offensive play calling is ineffective? Also true but that player would find himself in the doghouse. There’s some Tubberville in Satterfield that’s coming out and I’m just not fond of it.
                If I recall correctly, one of our better defensive players was suspended for the Oklahoma game because he spoke out criticizing the coaching staff. Maybe one of those long Oklahoma plays would not have happened if the UC player was on the field.

Comment

If I recall correctly, one of our better defensive players was suspended for the Oklahoma game because he spoke out criticizing the coaching staff. Maybe one of those long Oklahoma plays would not have happened if the UC player was on the field.
                  I believe Pace was in the OU gane and was suspended for the Miami game.

As to all of yhe noise surrounding Satt, LFG!! Beat ISU and let's start a win streak! Winning solves a lot of quasi-ill feeling rumors
                  Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

I believe Pace was in the OU gane and was suspended for the Miami game.

As to all of yhe noise surrounding Satt, LFG!! Beat ISU and let's start a win streak! Winning solves a lot of quasi-ill feeling rumors
                    Pace was in the Miami game. Whatever happened, and I've heard two different stories, happened in the locker room post Miami loss. He was out for OU and back for BYU.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Same problems as last year at QB. He runs better but can't hit wid open receivers time after time. I don't understand that.

Comment

And throws timely interceptions. Can't be worse to see what the young guys can do at this point.

Comment

Whoever is the QB coach / Offensive coordinator isn't working out and Emory Jones just don't have the passing skills.

Comment

The stink talk worked. Haha.

Comment

Sorry to say it, but this is a bad football team.

Comment

Wow. Hard to watch this ridiculous offense.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X