No announcement yet.

Iowa State 10/14 Noon FS1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we have bigger issues. I think we have a staff vs. locker room problem. We've got guys that should be on the field and aren't. Sammy Anderson just tweeted that the medical staff won't let him play and he hasn't been hurt since week 1. Even if Sammy is wrong, that 's not what you want to see. Has anyone seen Donovan Olllie or Barry Jackson this season?
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Yeah, this is a cluster you-know-what. Embarrassed at home on Homecoming by Iowa St by continuing to stick with a QB who can’t complete anything vertically (he’s overthrown 3 wide open long TD passes this year that really set the tone for those games). The players see it, this will just unravel from here. Pace maybe called it out? Sammy’s maybe is too? Satterfield throwing shade on a position group (I know there’s a point there about elite speed, but that’s just poor coach behavior). Welcome to Tubberville 2.0.
      Last edited by Bearcat93; 10-14-2023, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Special teams play today also was bad. Fell for fake FG , big returns given up Minor issues compared to the issues at QB but not good either

Comment

Got home from the game, turned on Kansas-OK State. The Bearcat team I saw today has no chance against those teams. The team that played their hearts out against Oklahoma may have a chance. We’ll see if the staff can rally these guys.

Comment

I really don’t see this team winning another game. As sad as that is to admit, that is my honest assessment. They are just bad - poor offensive line play, poor defensive line play, receivers who can’t get open, a QB who cannot hit the broad side of a barn, no threat at RB, poor defensive backs and unprofessional coaching. The sole bright spot are two linebackers, Dingle and D. Jones. Everyone else is not BigXII caliber.

Comment

I was worried about this when we hired Satterfield. He didn't do very well at Louisville. He was very mediocre and UL fans were glad to see him go because they went out and got the guy they wanted. He was 27-25 at Louisville and the ACC isn't that tough. Mainly Clemson and a bunch of other mediocre teams with a FSU or Miami having a good year here and there. He was a big story at Appalachian State but hasn't done anything since leaving. When you have a bad coach and bad quarterback it doesn't bode well. I would be surprised if we win a single game remaining. What a bad time for Fickell to leave!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

You burn his ability to redshirt
                he gets 4 games before losing it

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

he gets 4 games before losing it
                  Right. He was in against EKU so 3 at this point. I still don't want a true freshman out there behind our line. Klingler effect.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
                    I really don’t see this team winning another game. As sad as that is to admit, that is my honest assessment. They are just bad - poor offensive line play, poor defensive line play, receivers who can’t get open, a QB who cannot hit the broad side of a barn, no threat at RB, poor defensive backs and unprofessional coaching. The sole bright spot are two linebackers, Dingle and D. Jones. Everyone else is not BigXII caliber.
                    I think we have a a shot against Baylor, other than that I don't see another win on the schedule.

Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 5.12.09 PM.png
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Right. He was in against EKU so 3 at this point. I still don't want a true freshman out there behind our line. Klingler effect.
                      Then play Lichtenberg. He isn’t a freshman but has little game experience. Drogosh is likely to transfer when he sees the poor play of Jones and he isn’t getting an opportunity. I have seen enough of Jones - move on to a different QB, take the lumps your going to take anyway, and get another QB with remaining eligibility the experience for next year.

Comment

I think we have a a shot against Baylor, other than that I don't see another win on the schedule.

Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 5.12.09 PM.png
                        I thought we had a chance against ISU. How wrong I was. 2-10 is much worse than anyone expected.

Comment

We need to build for the future. Before Brady D. hits the portal, give him a chance. I think he is our future. That is just a start. Play the rest of the promising Freshman and see what we have going into next year. This year is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg7173 View Post
                            We need to build for the future. Before Brady D. hits the portal, give him a chance. I think he is our future. That is just a start. Play the rest of the promising Freshman and see what we have going into next year. This year is gone.
                            100% agree. Why lose 8-10 games with Jones when we
                            could clearly do the same while providing super valuable playing time & experience for Drogosh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                              Yes it is. Why would a WR ( Henderson) change uniform numbers in the middle of the game. #8 to #98 ? That's the first time I heard of that.
                              He's actually done that a few times. They have two. #8 on the kickoff. One of them slips a temp jersey on. Not sure which player had the temp jersey. Happens in other games also.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
                                Yeah, this is a cluster you-know-what. Embarrassed at home on Homecoming by Iowa St by continuing to stick with a QB who can’t complete anything vertically (he’s overthrown 3 wide open long TD passes this year that really set the tone for those games). The players see it, this will just unravel from here. Pace maybe called it out? Sammy’s maybe is too? Satterfield throwing shade on a position group (I know there’s a point there about elite speed, but that’s just poor coach behavior). Welcome to Tubberville 2.0.
                                Agree with all except the throwing shade part. Simply stated facts. If players are so sensitive then get out. He wasn't wrong. Funny how certain coaches get praised for calling out players.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X