No announcement yet.

West Virginia 11/18 2:30 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at the 2003 game, but not the one in 2006. It definitely rained during the game. We parked in the lot next to the basketball arena and walked to the stadium and it was not raining. Also, the rain had stopped before the very end of the game, and we walked back in dry conditions (except for our clothes).

Comment

Thamel — Source: WVU star running back CJ Donaldson will be a gametime decision against Cincinnati. There some optimism he’ll be able to return from the lower body injury he suffered against Oklahoma. A determination will be made after warm-ups.

Comment

Per the UC media folks, Corey Kiner needs 115 yards to break a 1000 for the season. If/When he does that he'll be one of only 20 backs in UC's history to run for a 1000 in a season. Compared to some of the others he's had a couple extra games to do it but still odd that we have that few guys in the 1000 yards club.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Wow, what a series. 1st and 10 from your own 20. Terrible pass to make it 2nd and 10, then line movement to make it 2nd and 15, then a pass for a 1-yard loss to make it 3rd and 16, then a pass for a 2-yard gain to make it 4th and 14. To top it off, not a good punt plus add in holding to give WVU the ball on the Bearcats 40 yard line. That was impressively bad even for the Bearcats.

Comment

This team is showing no interest in competing today on either side of the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmann View Post
              To top off the terrible offensive series, they gave up 40 yards on two plays for the TD on the defensive series.

Comment

Last week's win was "Fools Gold". What we are seeing today is worse than the beatings we took at WV during the 1980's, when Dave Curry was HC. Horrible D, no O, NOTHING!

This is bad folks, and it is not going to be any better next year.

B.C.
                "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gmann View Post
                  This is correct. Time to identify the actual problem. Is it Satt, Glenn , Jones? I’m trying hard not to compare this to Tuberville but it’s getting harder every game.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Terrible. Why did I waste the money on ESPN+?

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

This is correct. Time to identify the actual problem. Is it Satt, Glenn , Jones? I’m trying hard not to compare this to Tuberville but it’s getting harder every game.
                      How on earth has the WV QB run that same play, x3 for 136 yards? Nobody is even close to him, and no adjustments have been made. Pay off CSS, or face a worse situation next year, than losing millions to buy out his contract.

B.C.
                      "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

I agree whoever it was that coerced John C. to hire Loservilles refuse needs to man up confess he made a tragic mistake, doesn't know anything about football and just cut the check already. Either that or it's just me. I didn't watch last week and they pegged their first big12
                        win, but this and the previous games are just to brutal to watch.

Comment

What happened to this defense? I thuoght they were going to be a strong point for this team. Some heads need to roll.

Comment

Satterville needs to go. UC is a dumpster fire just waiting for players to transfer out.

Comment

How much do we owe him if cut now? Talk to Jimbo Fisher may be.

Comment

Originally posted by fmirzamd View Post
                                How much do we owe him if cut now? Talk to Jimbo Fisher may be.
                                His entire contract, not including any bonuses, is guaranteed. It's in eight figures at present. If they fire him after 2025, it's 70% of the balance, which would be about $8.3M.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X