• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    UC offered Ayden Garnes a DB from Duquense
    Garnes will visit
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg7173 View Post

A good secondary coach could clean up bad habits and improve his play. Wait a minute. We would need one of those too.......
      Yes but UC has the coach who didn't correct them at tOSU. The new coach at tOSU tried to coach him, but ended up benching him. You know the one who coached Sauce, Bryant and that bunch. You are right. We need a new coach like Kerry before he went to the NFL.

Comment

• Offer to Tony Johnson, FAU WR.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• We just got a commitment from Sorsby so let the speculation begin. I'm guessing that Lichtenberg is the odd man out and will hit the portal if he doesn't win the starting job in the spring. It's worth noting that Lichtenberg is a Fickell recruit.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Two future Big Ten programs emerge as front-runners for top transfer portal QB (msn.com) Gabriel to the northwest?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
              We just got a commitment from Sorsby so let the speculation begin. I'm guessing that Lichtenberg is the odd man out and will hit the portal if he doesn't win the starting job in the spring. It's worth noting that Lichtenberg is a Fickell recruit.
              Drogosh is also a Luke recruit, one of the few who chose Satterfield after Luke left. Brady L has a legitimate shot to earn the starter role, or play significant role as backup. I know it's getting rarer, but I hope all 3 stick around.
              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• I am tired of getting all these portal transfers from lower division schools. The new QB from Indiana is a big pickup, but the only one I have seen so far.

B.C.
                "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

• Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

Or that running back from LSU Corey Kiner or Mike Young from ND-- Jowon Briggs from Virgina ----James Hudson from Michigan
                  WE must not be selective to fit our presuppositions. I like any transfer who can play, but many that went to big name schools are quality D1 players.
                  Many that went to big name schools turn out not to be quality D1 players.

Talent can come from anywhere. Seeing grown men pout about it on a message board is nonsensical

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
                    I am tired of getting all these portal transfers from lower division schools. The new QB from Indiana is a big pickup, but the only one I have seen so far.

B.C.
                    Isn’t he the only commitment to UC thus far? The others have been offered but have not committed to UC.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post

Talent can come from anywhere. Seeing grown men pout about it on a message board is nonsensical
                      This board is for all of us to air our thoughts/feelings/frustrations..... I for one am not "pouting", just frustrated that it is December, and the only local team going to a bowl is Miami, while we sit at home. Let's hope CSS knows what he is doing, but my guess is that UC currently is NOT a "hotspot" for P5 transferees!

B.C.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post

This was my point. Did you notice the word many. I was addressing the post that just showed some D1 players who didn't achieve much while at UC in comparison to those from small schools who did. Please read in context and hopefully with comprehension, you will see what I wrote and why. I was not saying talent can't come from anywhere. On one of the greatest NFL teams of all time was the duo of Jerry Rice Miss. Valley State and Joe Montana N.D. As Marvin Lewis used to say. It doesn't matter how you got here, but what you do when you are here. Thanks
                        Last edited by leo from jersey; 12-07-2023, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post

This board is for all of us to air our thoughts/feelings/frustrations..... I for one am not "pouting", just frustrated that it is December, and the only local team going to a bowl is Miami, while we sit at home. Let's hope CSS knows what he is doing, but my guess is that UC currently is NOT a "hotspot" for P5 transferees!

B.C.
                          I didn't see any pouting Chris just a concern for adding the best talent to the team. You were doing what this board is for. That being discussing the Cats and not the posters. After last season, we are all hoping for upgrades and with the changes in D1 coaches (firings), perhaps a couple of major upgrades will transfer to UC. That is how we got Sorsby. Heck there is more speculation about tOSU defensive backs , with good reason due to the Kerry connection, then any other players. We join this forum to do exactly what you stated and I will continue to express/air my thoughts/feelings/frustrations. I believe others who love the Cats will do the same.
                          Last edited by leo from jersey; 12-07-2023, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

I didn't see any pouting Chris just a concern for adding the best talent to the team. You were doing what this board is for. That being discussing the Cats and not the posters. After last season, we are all hoping for upgrades and with the changes in D1 coaches (firings), perhaps a couple of major upgrades will transfer to UC. That is how we got Sorsby. Heck there is more speculation about tOSU defensive backs , with good reason due to the Kerry connection, then any other players. We join this forum to do exactly what you stated and I will continue to express/air my thoughts/feelings/frustrations. I believe others who love the Cats will do the same.
                            Agreed.... I think we all are very frustrated right now.

B.C.

Comment

• UC offer to Virginia Tech cornerback Derrick Canteen

Comment

• Offer to Steve Sings V, EDGE rusher from Auburn .
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X