• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Portal offer out to WR Ja'Mori Maclin from UNT . Jeremy Maclin's cousin
    Kentucky bound

Comment

• The Athletic is reporting that there are over 100 QBs in the portal right now.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• not portal news, but, i hadn't heard this confirmed anywhere - on coffee with cunningham this morning, CSS did say that zxaiver (?) handerson was coming back in '24 - with someone to get him the ball, he could be a big help next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.A.H. View Post
          not portal news, but, i hadn't heard this confirmed anywhere - on coffee with cunningham this morning, CSS did say that zxaiver (?) handerson was coming back in '24 - with someone to get him the ball, he could be a big help next year.
          That's a good development as far as I am concerned. I wasn't sure he was going to come back. Just for the record it's Xzavier. We need WRs and DBs like mad.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
            Here we go. Chamon Metayer has entered the portal.
            https://vb.bearcatnews.com/core/blob...6-12075604059d
            Chamon Matayer has exited the portal in Boulder Colorado. That should be interesting.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Offer to Preston Hodge , Liberty DB
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Here is a fun one ... Miamisburg TE Jackson McGohan, who decommitted after Luke Fickell left for Wisconsin and signed with LSU is now transferring from LSU to play for Fickell at Wisconsin.

Comment

• Jayden Perry, a long snapper from Indiana State, has committed https://twitter.com/jayden_perry26/s...92235901972669

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Committed to UCF
                    Why do I suspect a Targeting penalty will occur when we play...

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_Daddy_Bearcat_07 View Post

I wasn't going to say it but yeah.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• We need some more transfer commitments. O-line, D-line, secondary, WR, etc... There's really mit a position where we couldn't use a little more competition.
                        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_Daddy_Bearcat_07 View Post

I am not following. Can you elaborate? I am completely fine if you prefer not to. I know some things are best left unsaid.

Comment

• Originally posted by UC4me View Post

I am not following. Can you elaborate? I am completely fine if you prefer not to. I know some things are best left unsaid.
                            Threats was a good player for us but had more than his share of targeting PFs and general PFs and ejections including bumping an official this season. I didn't really want to lose him because he's talented but he never seemed to get things emotionally in check and drew penalties at the worst possible time.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Sophomore OSU safety Kye Stokes is transferring to UC https://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports...ye-stokes/5843

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                                Sophomore OSU safety Kye Stokes is transferring to UC https://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports...ye-stokes/5843
                                Stokes has three years of eligibility remaining.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X