Transfer Portal 2024

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    UCF incoming transfer QB KJ Jefferson, formerly of Arkansas, has been arrested by Fayetteville PD . He was the projected starter for UCF. Film at 11.
    Unpaid speeding ticket (113 in 70 zone) last May.

Comment

• Sorry if this was already posted. Shepard leaving.
      TRANSFER NEWS: Derrick Shepard Leaves Cincinnati for New Horizons | Fan Recap

Comment

UCF incoming transfer QB KJ Jefferson, formerly of Arkansas, has been arrested by Fayetteville PD . He was the projected starter for UCF. Film at 11.
        Gus was aware of the outstanding ticket and sent KH to Are-Kansas to get this resolved. He was released 20 minutes after his arrest. This won't impact the upcoming season per some UCF friends.
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

Gus was aware of the outstanding ticket and sent KH to Are-Kansas to get this resolved. He was released 20 minutes after his arrest. This won't impact the upcoming season per some UCF friends.
          I'm not even sure why they took a mug shot for that. He was barely there long enough to get it in. Kind of sucks for him that that will pop up in Google for the rest of his life.

I have to say having driven in Fayetteville , it's not a shock that he was going 113 in a 70. You can pick up some speed going downhill out there unless you ride the brakes.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I'm not even sure why they took a mug shot for that. He was barely there long enough to get it in. Kind of sucks for him that that will pop up in Google for the rest of his life.

I have to say having driven in Fayetteville , it's not a shock that he was going 113 in a 70. You can pick up some speed going downhill out there unless you ride the brakes.
            something tells me that, if he was still at arkansas, it would've never happened

Comment

• In other more important news , LB Dorian Jones has entered the transfer portal as a grad transfer. He was a starter last year.

I’m trying to make this one make sense. Only thing I can think of is that he’s not a good fit for Veidt’s 3-3-5 alignment or he’s headed home to Florida
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

In other more important news , LB Dorian Jones has entered the transfer portal as a grad transfer. He was a starter last year.

I’m trying to make this one make sense. Only thing I can think of is that he’s not a good fit for Veidt’s 3-3-5 alignment or he’s headed home to Florida
                While Jones began the year as a starter, as the year wore on (and wore fans down), Jonathan Thompson was spending more time on the field than Jones, whose PFF grade last season was 45.3 (not good/replaceable).

Comment

• We have reached out to former VT OL Gabriel Arena
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• We have offered Keyron Crawford a DE from Arkansas State
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• I wish were were making offers to Big 10 or SEC players, not Sunbelt or Conference USA transfers. Just saying....

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
                        I wish were were making offers to Big 10 or SEC players, not Sunbelt or Conference USA transfers. Just saying....

B.C.
                        we got two players from the OSU already and one from Indiana.

Comment

• Chris, A couple of years ago, we got some kid transferring from Miami (OH) who turned out kind of good.

Comment

• Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

we got two players from the OSU already and one from Indiana.
                            Three from OSU: Joe Royer, Kye Stokes and Evan Pryor.

Plus, the following:

Jared Bartlett, Edge, WV
                            Darian Varner, DL, WI
                            Derrick Canteen, DB, VA Tech
                            Kameron Wilson, LB, UofL
                            Josh Minkins, S, UofL

In all, 9 of the 17 incoming transfers (thus far) have come from P4 conferences.
                            Last edited by swilsonsp4; 04-19-2024, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

Three from OSU: Joe Royer, Kye Stokes and Evan Pryor.

Plus, the following:

Jared Bartlett, Edge, WV
                              Darian Varner, DL, WI
                              Derrick Canteen, DB, VA Tech
                              Kameron Wilson, LB, UofL
                              Josh Minkins, S, UofL

In all, 9 of the 17 incoming transfers (thus far) have come from P4 conferences.
                              forgot about Joe.

Comment

• Thanks for updating me on the P5 transfers. I had forgotten about the 3 guys from O$U. Got spoiled with Jerome Ford (Alabama), and several other studs from the CLF years.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X