No announcement yet.

Bob Huggins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folks the man has been fired - what else do we want out of him. We still speak of Huggs as he is a major figure in UC history.

Comment

• Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
      You know what I can’t stand about this whole situation? The fact that Huggins has not been the coach of UC’s basketball program since 2005 and we are still discussing him. In my opinion, he is no longer relevant. The class of 2023 players weren’t alive when Huggins was UC’s coach or were born at the end of his tenure at UC. In light of recent events, I am relieved he is no longer our coach because UC does not need the negative press he has received lately.
      As a coach(former coach) in our new conference, there is some relevancy. Pitino is still linked to Loserville, and those not interested can choose to not click or not comment. I don't consider it a UC topic, rather a sad situation for a once great coach, and that alone merits discussion.
      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• He is showing all signs of alcoholism, dangerous to himself and society needs help now.

Comment

• Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

As a coach(former coach) in our new conference, there is some relevancy. Pitino is still linked to Loserville, and those not interested can choose to not click or not comment. I don't consider it a UC topic, rather a sad situation for a once great coach, and that alone merits discussion.
          As a moderator of this forum, I don’t have that option. It is the obligation of the moderators to review content of posts for compliance with the rules of the forum. As a moderator, I accept this. Just pointing out how this forum should have moved on from Huggins after 18 years of him not coaching the program.

Comment

• Bob Huggins enters program to resolve drunken driving arrest

Good for him

Comment

• It's a 12 month program and hopefully he completes it or he's going to jail.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• [QUOTE=Lobot;n405071]It's a 12 month program and hopefully he completes it or he's going to jail.[/QUOTE}

Is this a gated program where he is not allowed to leave during his treatment? If he is allowed to be on his own accord, he may find himself in trouble. Can you see Huggins wearing an ankle bracelet?

Comment

• [QUOTE=bearcatbret;n405072]
                  Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                  It's a 12 month program and hopefully he completes it or he's going to jail.[/QUOTE}

Is this a gated program where he is not allowed to leave during his treatment? If he is allowed to be on his own accord, he may find himself in trouble. Can you see Huggins wearing an ankle bracelet?
                  This is as much as I know.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...driving-arrest
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• He has no choice, he would not have entered the program voluntarily.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X