Bob Huggins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fmirzamd View Post
    He is a dirtball as human being should have been fired long time ago.Proven criminals in sports get multiple chances so the they keep on repeating. I am a physician, any felony will make us loose our license and here go your profession.
    well name calling is never gracious.

Comment

• Bob has major personal issues and always has. Let's just leave it at that.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        Bob has major personal issues and always has. Let's just leave it at that.
        its a shame - he's been his own worst enemy. and, so many people have / would reach out to help him.

Comment

He is a dirtball as human being should have been fired long time ago.Proven criminals in sports get multiple chances so the they keep on repeating. I am a physician, any felony will make us loose our license and here go your profession.
          There isn't the same licensing requirement for college basketball, and some infractions are more easily looked past or given second chances. I'd like to better understand you definition of criminal. He now has two DUI's and that's it. I would not call that person a criminal with that record, though I in no way condone driving after drinking, whether caught or not. Maybe just semantics, but your harsh words don't seem to apply the situation. Bob is far from perfect or even acceptable, so I am not defending him. HE is getting his just desserts appropriately in vacating the WVU head coaching job. Let's not be petty in our recriminations.
          Last edited by red_n_black_attack; 07-12-2023, 07:49 AM.
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• I am not calling him a criminal but not a good human being. He is a good coach we keep on giving him chances he keeps on doing it again and again. If he was let go the first time that will be good for him and rest of the coaches. Look at Rick Pitino another dirtball.

Comment

• Bob’s lawyers have suddenly dropped him
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Under certain circumstances, DUI / OVI in Ohio is classified as a felony offense. If you are convicted of four DUI / OVI offenses within ten years, or if you are convicted of six DUI / OVI charges in 20 years, the offense is classified as a felony.

Comment

Under certain circumstances, DUI / OVI in Ohio is classified as a felony offense. If you are convicted of four DUI / OVI offenses within ten years, or if you are convicted of six DUI / OVI charges in 20 years, the offense is classified as a felony.
                  does not apply to Huggins situation.

Comment

Under certain circumstances, DUI / OVI in Ohio is classified as a felony offense. If you are convicted of four DUI / OVI offenses within ten years, or if you are convicted of six DUI / OVI charges in 20 years, the offense is classified as a felony.
                    Bob only has 1 DUI in Ohio. However, I am a proponent that any DUI should be a felony equivalent to wreckless discharge of a deadly weapon, that isn't the law and we need to judge Bob (or anyone with DUI) under the current legal definitions.
                    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

Bob only has 1 DUI in Ohio. However, I am a proponent that any DUI should be a felony equivalent to wreckless discharge of a deadly weapon, that isn't the law and we need to judge Bob (or anyone with DUI) under the current legal definitions.
                      How many times has Huggs been convicted? He is playing (or driving) by the rules regardless if they are correct or not.

Comment

• Regardless of a DUI is a felony or not, being in the position / vocation where you are setting the standard of teaching young people to become good citizens this is not a good look. If he is manipulating the situation to favor him and his reputation or not this comes off just as bad as the DUI itself. Like he is above the law and does not nor will not have to under go any punishment, or suffer any consequences for his behavior. Dropping the charges is the worst possible thing to happen. If He believes that he's not done anything wrong he will never get help.

Comment

• You know what I can’t stand about this whole situation? The fact that Huggins has not been the coach of UC’s basketball program since 2005 and we are still discussing him. In my opinion, he is no longer relevant. The class of 2023 players weren’t alive when Huggins was UC’s coach or were born at the end of his tenure at UC. In light of recent events, I am relieved he is no longer our coach because UC does not need the negative press he has received lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
                            You know what I can’t stand about this whole situation? The fact that Huggins has not been the coach of UC’s basketball program since 2005 and we are still discussing him. In my opinion, he is no longer relevant. The class of 2023 players weren’t alive when Huggins was UC’s coach or were born at the end of his tenure at UC. In light of recent events, I am relieved he is no longer our coach because UC does not need the negative press he has received lately.
                            I have to agree with this. While it's newsworthy, it's also annoying that it's in the news cycle and roping us in. Why people have morbid curiousities is a mystery to me.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I have to agree with this. While it's newsworthy, it's also annoying that it's in the news cycle and roping us in. Why people have morbid curiousities is a mystery to me.
                              Yup -in spades!

Comment

• Yeah, it's a circus now and Huggs is not doing himself any favors when it comes to landing his next job! WVU is not going to re-hire him and if I was another school watching all of this unfold, I would not hire him for a future coaching vacancy...

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X