No announcement yet.

Desmond Ridder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of those fumbles happened on a play where he basically made it to the pylon on a rushing TD but the ball got punched out at the 1 yard line and went through the endzone for a touchback. They really need to fix that rule.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Just got benched

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
        Just got benched
        https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...dder-vs-titans
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Sounds like it was a concussion protocol.

Comment

Atlanta has named Taylor Heinicke its starting QB for its game on Sunday

Comment

This is interesting because his coach said in the press conference after the last game that they didn't reinsert himafter half time last week even though he was cleared for a concussion and stated that it wasn't performance related. Makes me wonder if he's back in concussion protocol.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Looks that's exactly what it is.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ing-qb-vikings
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Taylor H will also start in Week 10

Comment

I think Ridder has proven he's worth being on a roster as a backup QB for many years. Which is great. I never thought he was going to be a long time starter anywhere. Hope he has a long career and makes tons of $$$ even if he isn't a consistent starter. I always thought the saints would have been a better landing spot for him with the offense they run

Comment

Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post
                      I think Ridder has proven he's worth being on a roster as a backup QB for many years. Which is great. I never thought he was going to be a long time starter anywhere. Hope he has a long career and makes tons of $$$ even if he isn't a consistent starter. I always thought the saints would have been a better landing spot for him with the offense they run
                      Hope you are right. Not all of Ridder's issues are his fault - some of his turnovers are on the offensive line. He has more upside if he is allowed to develop. All IMHO.

Comment

Ridder expected to start next week after Atlanta’s bye, per Ian Rapoport

Comment

Ridder having a bad time today against the Saints. Honey Badger has picked him off twice.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                            Ridder having a bad time today against the Saints. Honey Badger has picked him off twice.
                            Still got the win. Falcons in first place in the division at … 5-6.

Comment

Another mediocre stat line for Ridder today, but another Falcons win (6-6)

Comment

Back to QB2 in Atlanta

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X