David DeJulius

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David DeJulius

Juice has made the Preseason All-Conference second team.

https://gobearcats.com/news/2022/10/...ked-third.aspx

Something else I find weird is that Landers Nolley was post season first team last year with Memphis and didn't make either preseason team. ?!?
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Juice has made the Preseason All-Conference second team.

https://gobearcats.com/news/2022/10/...ked-third.aspx

Something else I find weird is that Landers Nolley was post season first team last year with Memphis and didn't make either preseason team. ?!?
    That is very peculiar.

Comment

Kudos to David D. I have a feeling that UC will end up with at least one 1st team all-conference and at least two others 2nd or higher. Take the slight as motivation.

#cincinnativersustheworld
      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Via Jeff Goodman (which I think came from media availability today):

"Cincinnati grad student David DeJulius announces he will donate all profits of his jerseys this year towards books for underprivileged kids in hometown Detroit and also in Cincinnati. Absolutely love this."

Comment

From the presser. There's a transcript of Wes's portion of the press confernce on this link as well.

https://gobearcats.com/news/2022/10/...ith-media.aspx
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Found this article about DDJ while on the ESPN app
            https://andscape.com/features/cincin...rens-literacy/

Comment

I would not be surprised to see Dejulius on the sideline sometime in the future coaching.

Comment

https://twitter.com/DavidDejulius/st...C4-Y7V8YAtAAAA

Comment

I think DDJ is going to have a great impact professionally and in the community when he's done with basketball. He just gets it.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

He's impressive if you ever get to see/meet him. He's a GREAT representative for the university.

Comment

After watching the Houston Game on YouTube, I must say this guy reminds me of Jihad Muhammad at times taking shots. Alot of those No No No Yes. Gotta respect the way he's stepped up his defense intensity and passing. He's a scrappy player, double edge sword type to "Me".

Might want to take over games a little too much, which leads to forced shots. Best ball handler on the team, just stronger with the rock and using his body than MAW. Not sure about if true about Phinese since he hasn't been playing as much.

Believe as Nolley settles into his scoring capabilities, it will only strengthen his game. Being able to expand the floor for the drive and kick and set up his shot. Must find Vik the Swiss more, need more Vik like "Cowbell"

Comment

Originally posted by RecNizeRealBCat View Post
                        After watching the Houston Game on YouTube, I must say this guy reminds me of Jihad Muhammad at times taking shots. Alot of those No No No Yes. Gotta respect the way he's stepped up his defense intensity and passing. He's a scrappy player, double edge sword type to "Me".

Might want to take over games a little too much, which leads to forced shots. Best ball handler on the team, just stronger with the rock and using his body than MAW. Not sure about if true about Phinese since he hasn't been playing as much.

Believe as Nolley settles into his scoring capabilities, it will only strengthen his game. Being able to expand the floor for the drive and kick and set up his shot. Must find Vik the Swiss more, need more Vik like "Cowbell"
                        Can we please can the Vik the Swiss?

Comment

I'm all for that as well.

Comment

What's wrong with the Swiss? Swiss army utility knife. Fits to me

Comment

Originally posted by RecNizeRealBCat View Post
                              What's wrong with the Swiss? Swiss army utility knife. Fits to me
                              But you aren't saying Swiss Army knife. You only say Swiss, which changes the entire meaning.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X