• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremiah Davenport

Has entered the transfer portal
    https://www.on3.com/transfer-portal/...sketball/2023/
    https://twitter.com/TransferPortal_/...63789555933185

Big appreciation for his efforts over the last four years -- thanks, JD!
    Last edited by GoBearcats31; 04-06-2023, 09:11 AM.

Wish him well and thank him for his efforts. He loved being a Bearcat.

This makes me wonder about the transfer portal. When does a player enter the portal - before or after he has explored his options with other programs?

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
      Wish him well and thank him for his efforts. He loved being a Bearcat.

This makes me wonder about the transfer portal. When does a player enter the portal - before or after he has explored his options with other programs?
      I want to say before. Other schools can't contact you unless you enter the portal (in theory).
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I wish him the best going forward & I'm glad he was a Bearcat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I want to say before. Other schools can't contact you unless you enter the portal (in theory).
          Good point. Just wondering, in theory, isn't it still possible to return, if both sides agree?

Comment

Originally posted by SawyerHall68 View Post

Good point. Just wondering, in theory, isn't it still possible to return, if both sides agree?
            yep. but i don't think that the old school has to hold your scholly, or take you back.

Comment

JD has been the subject of many conversations on this forum. But one thing you cannot question about him is his dedication, his work ethic, his love for UC and this city. He always gave 100% when on the field and that was always ever obvious. I wish him well and hopes he finds success wherever he goes and into the future. Thank you JD.

Comment

Well said Rufus.

Comment

Some highlights:
                  - Career averages: 9.7 points, 4.2 rebounds, 34.7% from three, 78.4% FT
                  - 1,060 points
                  - 2021 AAC All-Tournament Team
                  - Career high of 27 points (hit 20 or more nine times)
                  - Played a key role in the Illinois win last season, with 19 and 7
                  - 61 starts in 109 games

Comment

makes me wonder if there are some portal players coming

Comment

one more thing. This is about CWM. He showed JD the utmost respect and kindness in public and I doubt that he didn't do it in private as well. Hats off to CWM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                        JD has been the subject of many conversations on this forum. But one thing you cannot question about him is his dedication, his work ethic, his love for UC and this city. He always gave 100% when on the field and that was always ever obvious. I wish him well and hopes he finds success wherever he goes and into the future. Thank you JD.
                        Agreed. Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                          makes me wonder if there are some portal players coming
                          I thought the same thing. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Comment

Is Floury reclassing for next season still a possibility?

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
                              Is Floury reclassing for next season still a possibility?
                              Yes, it is possible. We shall wait and see what Flory and his inner circle decide.
                              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X