Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Appears Michigan's full staff visited Isaiah on Friday https://twitter.com/DavisMoseley/sta...06130237362178

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr.kenneth noisewater View Post

None, but that's what it is.
    So, you know nothing. Every team misses on most of the players they recruit, just keep naysaying and the odds are you’ll be right.

Leave a comment:

• Dr.kenneth noisewater
    replied
    Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
    What inside info do you have?
    None, but that's what it is.

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr.kenneth noisewater View Post
    One last push before moving on
    What inside info do you have?

Leave a comment:

• Dr.kenneth noisewater
    replied
    One last push before moving on

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    More from Weingarten
    ”Cincinnati and Wes Miller making a major push at arguably the nation’s top-rated recruit Isaiah Collier. Staff watched him yesterday and will complete and in-home visit with him tomorrow afternoon, a source told @Stockrisers.”

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Jake Weingarten: [Wes Miller + assistant] will complete an in-home Sunday with top target, Isaiah Collier, who they watched today.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    Cincinnati head coach Wes Miller will be in to see Isaiah Collier, the No. 1 prospect in the 2023 class, a source tells @247Sports.
    Wes Miller will be joined by two assistants.

Joe Tipton (on3): USC head coach Andy Enfield and his staff will be in to see teammates 5 [star] Isaiah Collier and 4 [star] Arrinten Page today, two priority recruits.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Cincinnati head coach Wes Miller will be in to see Isaiah Collier, the No. 1 prospect in the 2023 class, a source tells @247Sports.
    Wes Miller will be joined by two assistants.
    Last edited by GoBearcats31; 09-09-2022, 11:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Oldtimer_UC_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

I would be thrilled to have James for the next 3-4 years....
    Most definitely.

Leave a comment:

• BearKatz
    replied
    Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
    There is never a guarantee with any player. I still think we have a legit shot at Isaiah Collier, the one guy I wanted all along. I would have loved to have Green, but I don't care about him now, my fingers are crossed as we're still there for the #1 player in the country. Maybe we get Isaiah Collier and Jizzle James, that would be a recruiting class for the top of our new league.

I would be thrilled to have James for the next 3-4 years....

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    There is never a guarantee with any player. I still think we have a legit shot at Isaiah Collier, the one guy I wanted all along. I would have loved to have Green, but I don't care about him now, my fingers are crossed as we're still there for the #1 player in the country. Maybe we get Isaiah Collier and Jizzle James, that would be a recruiting class for the top of our new league.

Leave a comment:

• BearKatz
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

I believe losing Green was a direct result of recruiting Collier. Now, we face a similar result with James.

Agree, Green was a direct loss from Collier... and to add to it, Green picks X!

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Analysis of Collier recruitment
    https://www.on3.com/news/recruiting-...la-cincinnati/

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    I look at it this way. Wes Miller has UC in the final 4 for the #1 player in the country. He has UC in the top three for a top #50 in Jizzle James. Mick Cronin didn't even try to swing that high. Things will work out. Moving to the strongest basketball conference ever will certainly help. UC will be OK.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X