No announcement yet.

Jizzle James 2023 FL PG 6'1 commit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why isn't Miami in on Edge's son? He is one of the greatest backs at the U. Don't get me wrong, not only do I hope Jizzle lands in Clifton, I don't think players should choose a school based on where a parent played unless the family stayed connected to the program as huge supporters and it is the kid's biggest desire to play at that school. Just curious if there is an interesting or known reason.
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
      Why isn't Miami in on Edge's son? He is one of the greatest backs at the U. Don't get me wrong, not only do I hope Jizzle lands in Clifton, I don't think players should choose a school based on where a parent played unless the family stayed connected to the program as huge supporters and it is the kid's biggest desire to play at that school. Just curious if there is an interesting or known reason.
      Maybe Miami feels there is no hope since he has narrowed down his options to exclude Miami. Maybe they feel UC is a lock and have moved on. 🤞🏻
      Last edited by London 'Cat; 10-03-2022, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

Maybe Miami feels there is no hope since he has narrowed down his options to exclude Miami. Maybe they feel UC is a lock and have moved on. 🤞🏻
        Makes sense they were in on him earlier in recruitment. That answers my question.
        Last edited by London 'Cat; 10-03-2022, 03:03 PM.
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

This appears to be a freebie on Jizzle from 247 :

https://247sports.com/college/basket...ati-194691953/
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Who knows if relevant but sharing
            https://twitter.com/thejizzlejames/s...PS_iJBTHO3x-kA

UPDATE - it does look like he may announce tomorrow night
            https://twitter.com/tiptonedits/stat...sMfcuWrk--i4eQ
            Last edited by GoBearcats31; 10-03-2022, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
              Who knows if relevant but sharing
              https://twitter.com/thejizzlejames/s...PS_iJBTHO3x-kA

UPDATE - it does look like he may announce tomorrow night
              https://twitter.com/tiptonedits/stat...sMfcuWrk--i4eQ
              And a national rivals guy (Travis Graf) made a UC FutureCast pick and another crystal ball pick for UC came through on 247.

Comment

Well, if he is committing tomorrow night, it means he canceled his visit to LSU. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

And a national rivals guy (Travis Graf) made a UC FutureCast pick and another crystal ball pick for UC came through on 247.
                  And add Jamie Shaw of on3 to the list - so at least one national guy from each of the main recruiting sites have predicted JJ to UC

Comment

Highlights posted yesterday
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2Q3f2DkW24

Comment

Should Jizzle James pop for UC tonight (or whenever), I think this was a neat recruitment and a testament to the job of Wes Miller and staff.

As I saw things:
                      - Name popped on the radar, nice to see UC showing interest in a 4-star guard who happens to be the son of a Pro Football HOFer
                      - With Isaiah Collier and Trey Green as the main targets, and with James hailing from Florida, I did not see this as super realistic
                      - After Green was no longer an option and he committed to XU, it felt like James was someone you might hope they could get in on, but I didn't expect this to blow up as quickly as it did
                      - Flash forward and UC is in a top three with UGA and LSU... on3 projected UC as third in the running, while the general sentiment was maybe UC could be in the mix, but it was Georgia to beat
                      - James visits UC and things are sounding promising, perhaps UC managed to jump into the lead but there was no imminent commitment and an LSU visit was still possible
                      Not sure what happened in the last several days, though sounds like Wes was down there yesterday to hopefully seal the deal and/or celebrate.

Impressive.

Comment

There is a lot to get excited about if your a UC bball fan. CWM has taken the UC tradition to heart, he and his staff have worked their a$$e$ off selling this school and selling this brand. If Mr. James ends up committing elsewhere, and I hope He don't, I believe it should be acknowledged at how doggedly coach goes after these top tier recruits going toe to toe with them all. Where as others in the past were intimidated at the blue bloods, CWM and his staff show no fear. Here's hoping Jizzle James wants to wear a bearcat uni.
                        Last edited by Rufus; 10-06-2022, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Are we expecting him to commit tonight?

Comment

Yessir... according to his twitter account, tonite at 9pm.

Comment

Originally posted by BorisTheCat View Post
                              Yessir... according to his twitter account, tonite at 9pm.
                              I just hope we aren't disappointed again. Fingers crossed here.

Comment

Committed . Welcome to Clifton
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X