Arrinten Page 2023 GA PF 6'8 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://247sports.com/college/basket...9/#192897309_2

There were several questions related to Arrinten Page, so I will try to wrap them all up in this answer. First, I do believe that landing Isaiah Collier would help a team in trying to get the four-star big man. If that’s the case, the two programs that are in the running for both of them are Cincinnati and USC and Page has already been to each of their campuses.

On the other hand, the feel is that Page is likely going to make his decision before Collier does and while he’s not set a firm date, the thought is that he’s in decision making mode and that his decision could come towards the end of the month.

Indiana, Miami and Missouri are also in the mix and Page has seen all of them as well. Of that group, the behind-the-scenes intel suggests that Indiana is in the best position.

With Collier, the prevailing thought as of today is that USC may be edging ahead of the pack and from the sounds of it all involved with Page do worry about the Trojans. Still, this one seems to be a little too close to call the Trojans the outright favorites just yet and it wouldn’t be a surprise if Page picked the Bearcats or the Hoosiers.

Comment

Indiana, Cincinnati, and USC are expected to be in for four-star forward Arrinten Page, he tells @RivalsHoops.

Four-star big man Arrinten Page of @tsfmack2023 will meet with Indiana, USC and Cincinnati today, his father tells @247Sports. In-home visits with the Bearcats and Trojans. Miami expected this week.
      Last edited by GoBearcats31; 09-09-2022, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Jake Weingarten: Cincinnati’s Wes Miller along with an assistant will be conducting an in-home visit today with four-star big man Arrinten Page, a source told @Stockrisers.

Comment

Seems like Indiana may be out of the Page sweepstakes (at one point, seemed like they might be the school to beat).

Which could mean it is UC vs. USC in two big time recruitments, here and obviously the Collier recruitment -- which are related, but I don't believe there is a true "package deal" in the works, not to say they could not end up at the same place.

Comment

Top 4...

https://twitter.com/336edits/status/...TXbUWAktg&s=19

​​​​

Comment

Justin Williams: A pair of 2023 4-star prospects in Arrinten Page (@arrintenp22) & Jizzle James (@thejizzlejames) are expected to be on campus for visits the weekend of Sept. 24, including for UC’s football game vs Indiana.

Comment

On last night's BBP (Bearcat Journal) podcast, Chad reiterated that this is likely between UC and USC -- same with Collier. Sounds like there could be a USC visit after this weekend's UC visit but not confirmed.

Comment

I don't believe either Collier or Page have any more visits planned.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Big day tomorrow
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                      Big day tomorrow
                      Why tomorrow?

Comment

Wes Miller will be at Wheeler HS all day tomorrow, per Chad B on BCJ night cap video (I am sure he’s elaborated more on the message board).

Comment

From Justin Williams ($):
                          #Bearcats MBB will host a pair of 4-star official visitors on campus this weekend in forward Arrinten Page and point guard Jizzle James. I talked to coaches of each prospect about their game, recruitment, and thoughts on Cincinnati. https://theathletic.com/3615819/2022...shared_article

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                            From Justin Williams ($):
                            #Bearcats MBB will host a pair of 4-star official visitors on campus this weekend in forward Arrinten Page and point guard Jizzle James. I talked to coaches of each prospect about their game, recruitment, and thoughts on Cincinnati. https://theathletic.com/3615819/2022...shared_article

Would be a banner year for 2023 if we can land both of these recruits along with Collier!

Comment

In addition to Rayvon Griffith, who signed so long ago that it seems like ancient news, but brings the hometown hero vibe to what would have to be a top 5 class if they get them all. Trying to not set myself up for the typical heartbreak of the Cincinnati fan.. Good on Coach Wes for straight up going for it though! It's great to be even in the mix for these kinds of kids, and a tribute to the staff that they are getting in on these guys early before they blow up into top 10 prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by Longtime Lurker View Post
                                In addition to Rayvon Griffith, who signed so long ago that it seems like ancient news, but brings the hometown hero vibe to what would have to be a top 5 class if they get them all. Trying to not set myself up for the typical heartbreak of the Cincinnati fan.. Good on Coach Wes for straight up going for it though! It's great to be even in the mix for these kinds of kids, and a tribute to the staff that they are getting in on these guys early before they blow up into top 10 prospects.

Last time we had a local that high, was Cumberland, and before that was Yancy Gates I believe... Then you gotta go back to Damon Flint from the Huggins era...

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X