No announcement yet.

Arrinten Page 2023 GA PF 6'8 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FWIW, the on3 recruiting prediction thing (which I’m skeptical of) lists Page with a 38% chance of picking UC — up from 24% previously, I believe. UC had the leading percentage before and that has since grown. But the fact IU remains second while USC is believed to be the main competition for UC, again makes me skeptical. But I’ll take it.

Comment

I assume the visits are over. Was hoping for good news.

Comment

I was away on vacation... I was able to watch the UC Game down in Gatlinburg... That was the type of game we needed with such High Profile Basketball Recruits on campus...

That being said, have we heard any REAL NEWS in regards to Collier, James, Page etc......??

Comment

on3’s Jamie Shaw has now projected Page to USC…

Comment

Not sure I trust predictions from On3. They’ve downplayed UC involvement on every recruit we look at. If they’re right, we were never close to any of these guys, and I don’t think that’s the case.

Comment

I don't think there's any reason that Jamie Shaw at On3 would know more about Collier and Page than any of the other service scouts out there unless he's sleeping on the couch at Andy Enfield's house. No one knows what's up and if there's one recruitment saga that's more of a mystery than Collier, it's Page. Very, very quiet on all fronts through the entire process.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                I don't think there's any reason that Jamie Shaw at On3 would know more about Collier and Page than any of the other service scouts out there unless he's sleeping on the couch at Andy Enfield's house. No one knows what's up and if there's one recruitment saga that's more of a mystery than Collier, it's Page. Very, very quiet on all fronts through the entire process.

The question that lingers, when will we see any closer on Collier, Page, or James... How much longer before these recruits announce commitments ?

Comment

James is targeting November and I think you'll all of these guys commit right around Signing day on Nov. 9
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

We.are.not.done

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjUDZTyD...d=MDJmNzVkMjY=
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                      Is the four supposed to mean he expects us to win two more Natty's?
                      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

I like your thinking. Fingers crossed on that probability

Comment

I like that collier quickly posted with the 4 fire emojis. Btw, trying to intrepret teenagers social media is like reading goat entrails. Bit i feel like i get stupider every time i try.

Comment

I'm hoping there's something to it as Page is holding up four fingers in his tweet. I'm liking it so far

Comment

Originally posted by Longtime Lurker View Post
                              I like that collier quickly posted with the 4 fire emojis. Btw, trying to intrepret teenagers social media is like reading goat entrails. Bit i feel like i get stupider every time i try.
                              A better question is why one would attempt to read goat entrails in the first place, but I digress.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Sometimes i get bored...

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X