X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• longtimefan
    started a topic Arrinten Page 2023 GA PF 6'8 offer

Arrinten Page 2023 GA PF 6'8 offer

Offered tonight. Apparent late bloomer from Marietta, Georgia. Stock rising the last month, recently picked up an offer from Indiana as well. Teammate of Isaiah Collier.
    Last edited by longtimefan; 04-14-2022, 12:03 AM.

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

What is your source?
    That was me telling him to sign, not a prediction 🤣🤣

Leave a comment:

• Oldtimer_UC_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
    Next up in the commitment announcements
    What is your source?

Leave a comment:

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Next up in the commitment announcements

Leave a comment:

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    With UC in the rumor mill for Page as a transfer target, dusting off this old thread with links to his profiles. I really am high on this kid.

Leave a comment:

• BearKatz
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
    Hopefully Flory can reclass for 23. In my eyes, we need more PF in the pipeline. I’m not wowed by Viktor’s development and it’s hard to grow consistently as a team with 1 year grad transfers.
    Next to a legit PG which we just landed, A Starting PF is the highest Priority... Hopefully Flory reclassifies for 2023.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat93
    replied
    Hopefully Flory can reclass for 23. In my eyes, we need more PF in the pipeline. I’m not wowed by Viktor’s development and it’s hard to grow consistently as a team with 1 year grad transfers.

Leave a comment:

• BearKatz
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

It wouldn't be that good either.

Yeah, but only (1) and down... James was a huge commitment.... Trust, I would love to land Collier! and that speaks volumes for the Program landing one of the Top 3 Recruits in the Nation.

Leave a comment:

• Oldtimer_UC_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
    Losing Page really stinks! I would say USC is definitely the frontrunner! I'm happy we landed James, and if we lose Collier it's not that bad.
    It wouldn't be that good either.

Leave a comment:

• BearKatz
    replied
    Losing Page really stinks! I would say USC is definitely the frontrunner! I'm happy we landed James, and if we lose Collier it's not that bad.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    In the exact words of Collier on Twitter "DON'T ASSUME"
    That being said, I still think Collier will go to USC too unless something changes over the next month

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    In the exact words of Collier on Twitter "DON'T ASSUME"

Leave a comment:

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
    That’s a big blow. My worry is Collier’s headed there too
    It could be a concern, but I think Wes is in fairly well with the top recruits because of his style and his connections from playing days. Rarely are the top recruits a package deal any more.

Leave a comment:

• Rufus
    replied
    Hopefully not. Would love to IC in bearcat colors. Hopefully we can turn our attention to getting Flory B to reclassify for 23. With RG, JJ, IC, and FB that would still be a fantastic if not unprecedented recruiting job. I think that would put us at least in the top three recruiting class and a very good entrance into the B12

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat93
    replied
    That’s a big blow. My worry is Collier’s headed there too

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X