Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Page is headed west. Officially committed to USC.

Leave a comment:

• Oldtimer_UC_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by BorisTheCat View Post
    He's down to four schools, UC being one of them... pretty simple
    Sounds reasonable.

Leave a comment:

• BorisTheCat
    replied
    He's down to four schools, UC being one of them... pretty simple

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by Rufus View Post
    I'm hoping there's something to it as Page is holding up four fingers in his tweet. I'm liking it so far
    I’ll give it a shot. 4 members of the UC ‘23 recruit class? 2 down, 2 to go? Of course I have long history of being wrong, and I haven’t been a teenager since the early 70’s.

Leave a comment:

• Rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post

A better question is why one would attempt to read goat entrails in the first place, but I digress.
    As Larry the cable guy says " that's funny right there I don't care who you are "

Leave a comment:

• Longtime Lurker
    replied
    Sometimes i get bored...

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by Longtime Lurker View Post
    I like that collier quickly posted with the 4 fire emojis. Btw, trying to intrepret teenagers social media is like reading goat entrails. Bit i feel like i get stupider every time i try.
    A better question is why one would attempt to read goat entrails in the first place, but I digress.

Leave a comment:

• Rufus
    replied
    I'm hoping there's something to it as Page is holding up four fingers in his tweet. I'm liking it so far

Leave a comment:

• Longtime Lurker
    replied
    I like that collier quickly posted with the 4 fire emojis. Btw, trying to intrepret teenagers social media is like reading goat entrails. Bit i feel like i get stupider every time i try.

Leave a comment:

• Rufus
    replied
    I like your thinking. Fingers crossed on that probability

Leave a comment:

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Is the four supposed to mean he expects us to win two more Natty's?

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    We.are.not.done

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjUDZTyD...d=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    James is targeting November and I think you'll all of these guys commit right around Signing day on Nov. 9

Leave a comment:

• BearKatz
    replied
    I don't think there's any reason that Jamie Shaw at On3 would know more about Collier and Page than any of the other service scouts out there unless he's sleeping on the couch at Andy Enfield's house. No one knows what's up and if there's one recruitment saga that's more of a mystery than Collier, it's Page. Very, very quiet on all fronts through the entire process.

The question that lingers, when will we see any closer on Collier, Page, or James... How much longer before these recruits announce commitments ?

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    I don't think there's any reason that Jamie Shaw at On3 would know more about Collier and Page than any of the other service scouts out there unless he's sleeping on the couch at Andy Enfield's house. No one knows what's up and if there's one recruitment saga that's more of a mystery than Collier, it's Page. Very, very quiet on all fronts through the entire process.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X