Travis Perry 2024 KY PG 6'4 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
    I saw him down there, it looked like possibly another recruit there as well. Let’s up he commits as soon as possible, that would be HUGE.

Who was the other recruit? If that was in fact another recruit.? A game like Baylor, I would have thought we would have multiple recruits that day.

Comment

No one else was scheduled to visit this past weekend to my knowledge. There was a post game golf outing this morning from the look of things floating around the internet.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

Who was the other recruit? If that was in fact another recruit.? A game like Baylor, I would have thought we would have multiple recruits that day.
        While there were no other basketball recruiting targets, there was a sizable list of football players in attendance, a few of whom have already committed verbally.

Comment

I can't believe there has been no feedback regarding his visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
            I can't believe there has been no feedback regarding his visit.
            He's doesn't post to social media much at all. There's nothing from his side on ANY of his visits. Even then you generally get a "Had a great visit with Cincinnati coaches and staff" type stuff for every school they go to as a courtesy. Doesn't mean it didn't go well.
            Last edited by Lobot; 10-23-2023, 05:48 PM.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

According to Rivals he’s visiting Michigan this coming weekend 10/27. I believe I read somewhere that he’ll decide shortly after his last visit, which I believe is Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                According to Rivals he’s visiting Michigan this coming weekend 10/27. I believe I read somewhere that he’ll decide shortly after his last visit, which I believe is Michigan.
                This is correct. I think he wants to announce at his first high school game which I thought I saw was on 11/5. I need to double check that.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Essentially echoing the above, Chad B said on last night's BCJ BBP podcast that all signs point to him deciding in time for the fall signing period.

Comment

We need to close the deal on this one.

Comment

One of the things I noticed on a couple of the sites I looked at ealrier is that Wes Miller is directly involved in Perry's recruitment. Michigan's lead recruiter is Head asst. Phil Martelli. One would think Juwan Howard would be involved but if you trust the recruiting services, he doesn't seem to be.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                        One of the things I noticed on a couple of the sites I looked at ealrier is that Wes Miller is directly involved in Perry's recruitment. Michigan's lead recruiter is Head asst. Phil Martelli. One would think Juwan Howard would be involved but if you trust the recruiting services, he doesn't seem to be.
                        Maybe because Howard is recovering from heart surgery https://apnews.com/article/michigan-...6d0a7630b3f08b

Comment

That would do it . Oops
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Maybe all the news about Michigan cheating will disuade Travis from them. At least it should. And yes, I know it was football. But, it reflects on their entire athletic program.

Comment

Per Chad Brendel, Perry & his family are debating as to whether they will take the visit to Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
                                Per Chad Brendel, Perry & his family are debating as to whether they will take the visit to Michigan.
                                While he could visit Michigan and have a great visit that wins him over, sounds like at this point Michigan is behind UC

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X