No announcement yet.

Travis Perry 2024 KY PG 6'4 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the NIL front ... remember when there were reports of Mika Adams-Woods getting a big offer from Ole Miss and then... he wound up in the A-10?

Who really knows what is going on, but hopefully TP does not make any additional visits and/or has a good head on his shoulders/good support around him.

Comment

• No sense in panicking or feeling sorry for ourselves as UC's fans because it's all speculation at this point. Nobody has any idea what is happening because he has been very quiet throughout the recruiting process. I hope he chooses UC but leave the young man alone until he reaches a decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

If that's what's happening, you can't blame the young man. That's legal now. I still think he ends up at UC.
        I would agree with this. The UC part that is. I still think this is a kid with a visit left to take and he picked a football game to go watch.
        Last edited by Lobot; 11-03-2023, 01:15 PM.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• I will say this as well... While you hope that the recruit decides that UC is where they belong.... As UC fan... I want recruits that are 100% on board that this is the place... I'd rather not have somebody commit here but have their eyes someplace else. Those kind of dudes transfer if they don't get 100% of what they want. I want the "I'm all in on UC" recruit.. hopefully thats Travis but if not....

Comment

• Originally posted by BorisTheCat View Post
            I will say this as well... While you hope that the recruit decides that UC is where they belong.... As UC fan... I want recruits that are 100% on board that this is the place... I'd rather not have somebody commit here but have their eyes someplace else. Those kind of dudes transfer if they don't get 100% of what they want. I want the "I'm all in on UC" recruit.. hopefully thats Travis but if not....
            "Two feet in," as Wes would say

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

"Two feet in," as Wes would say
              With today's world of NIL and transfer portal I don't think any 4 or 5 star recruits will ever truly have "Two Feet In". KInda sad but I think that will be the case.

Comment

• Sorry, no update here...

#120 in the new On3 2024 rankings https://www.on3.com/db/rankings/player/basketball/2024/

Comment

• Travis Perry will announce on Sunday 3:00 p.m. ET https://www.on3.com/news/travis-perr...tern-kentucky/

Supposedly picking between Alabama, Cincinnati, Ole Miss, Kentucky, and Western Kentucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                    Travis Perry will announce on Sunday 3:00 p.m. ET https://www.on3.com/news/travis-perr...tern-kentucky/

Supposedly picking between Alabama, Cincinnati, Ole Miss, Kentucky, and Western Kentucky.
                    Noticed Alabama snuck in there at the last minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Noticed Alabama snuck in there at the last minute.
                      He just visited there this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

He just visited there this weekend.
                        I do not like that development because you know there's a bag there.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

If that's what he's after we are better off without him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

If that's what he's after we are better off without him.
                            I don’t know, if it’s a really big bag, how can you blame him? Bags are legal now. I still think he’ll end up at UC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

With the Cincy Reigns campaign, we also have bags.
                              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• 247 showing no offer from Alabama, but they list Alabama as “warm.” This seems odd.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X