Travis Perry 2024 KY PG 6'4 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
    So do we have any Crystal Ball Predictions? Ole Miss or UC, who is the favorite ?
    247 has two old crystal balls from 2022 for UK and Wiscy writers predicting UK.

On3 has it ranked by percentage with Ole Miss at 36% and UC in second place with 18%. Missouri and Michigan are listed below us.

Rivals doesn't have any expert predictors listed for him but they do claim he visited Michigan
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

On3 has it ranked by percentage with Ole Miss at 36% and UC in second place with 18%. Missouri and Michigan are listed below us.

Rivals doesn't have any expert predictors listed for him but they do claim he visited Michigan

Is UK even a legit destination at this point?

Comment

Is UK even a legit destination at this point?
        My opinion is no because they signed Boogie Fland.
        Last edited by Lobot; 11-02-2023, 06:49 PM.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Second place gets us squat.

Comment

Not sure the On3 prediction is that good an indicator. When one of their experts makes a prediction it’s much more solid, that hasn’t happened.

Comment

I would say it's 50/50, but I don't like the fact that his last visit will be Ole Miss!

Comment

I would say it's 50/50, but I don't like the fact that his last visit will be Ole Miss!
                Wasn't it determined that was 2022 and not this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

Wasn't it determined that was 2022 and not this year?
                  Yes that is correct.

He has visited Ole Miss twice in Nov. 11, 2022 and Sept 29, 2023. He has no upcoming visits scheduled to my knowledge.

We’re in the home stretch. I’m still trying to confirm the commitment date. I’ve seen both 11/5 and 11/25. If he commits on 11/5, he can sign in the early signing day window. If he doesn’t and waits, it’s a verbal commitment only and he signs in the spring.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Per Chad Brendel, Travis Perry is expected to commit during the early signing period, which starts next Wednesday (11/8/23) and runs for a week.

Comment

• Alabama 247 site reporting Travis Perry will officially visit 'Bama this weekend ...

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                        Alabama 247 site reporting Travis Perry will officially visit 'Bama this weekend ...
                        Alabama has not offered him and not recruited him. If that site is correct, something else is up. I wonder if he's just going to the Bama vs. LSU game and had one more visit to use.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Alabama has not offered him and not recruited him. If that site is correct, something else is up. I wonder if he's just going to the Bama vs. LSU game and had one more visit to use.
                          Or, some serious NIL money is on the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

Or, some serious NIL money is on the table.
                            That's what I'm afraid of because it's an SEC school starting with A
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Bottomline, not a good sign for UC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

That's what I'm afraid of because it's an SEC school starting with A
                                If that's what's happening, you can't blame the young man. That's legal now. I still think he ends up at UC.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X