Travis Perry 2024 KY PG 6'4 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
    247 showing no offer from Alabama, but they list Alabama as “warm.” This seems odd.
    They also don't list his visit. With as quiet as he's been about his recruitment, It's almost like there's a secret two ended backchannel going on with Nate Oats here.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....s-and-analysis

"The Wildcats and Crimson Tide do not seem to be real players in the race, however, and Cincinnati and Ole Miss feel like the frontrunners as we speed toward decision day."

Comment

• An Alabama Rivals.com guy picked Perry to UC on Rivals

Comment

• Very brief recruiting discussion on last night's BCJ podcast. Chad still thinks it is between UC and Ole Miss and if he had to make a pick, probably would give UC a slight edge. But not said with high confidence/not suggesting UC will for sure be the pick or anything of that nature.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
            Very brief recruiting discussion on last night's BCJ podcast. Chad still thinks it is between UC and Ole Miss and if he had to make a pick, probably would give UC a slight edge. But not said with high confidence/not suggesting UC will for sure be the pick or anything of that nature.

Travis will make an announcement next week?

Comment

• Sunday I beleive.
              Cory Huffman
              Cin City

Comment

• Originally posted by loshow22 View Post
                Sunday I beleive.
                Sunday at 3:00
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Hopefully will get a dancin Bearcat and a Bengals win all in the same day!
                  Last edited by BearKatz; 11-09-2023, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
                    Hopefully will get a dancin Bear and a Bengals win all in the same day!
                    That would make it a happy Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
                      Hopefully will get a dancin Bear and a Bengals win all in the same day!
                      Blinking Bearcat you mean. The dancing bearcat was that one guy who shall not be named.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Blinking Bearcat you mean. The dancing bearcat was that one guy who shall not be named.

Yes sir, I just remember reading Dancin/Blinking Bearcat somewhere... and like a dummy I put just Bear on an early post....

Comment

• A second crystal ball on Rivals.

https://n.rivals.com/content/athlete...279541?view=pv

Comment

Sunday can't come soon enough!

Comment

I don't want to throw cold water on this but I've never heard of either these guys putting in predictions at Rivals. They aren't national recruting analysts for them as far as I know.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Will announce live on 247 Sports at 3 pm ET on Sunday https://247sports.com/college/basket...iss-219893897/

Tyler McKinley and Tyler Betsey also announced on 247...

Perry caught up with 247Sports to share his final thoughts on each school as he heads into his decision.

Alabama: "The visit was good. It was good to get on campus and spend time with coach Oats and his staff. They have a pretty new staff with three new assistant coaches. Just getting to see their vision and the main pitch there is style of play. They play very similarly there to our high school team, playing up-tempo pace, get a lot of threes up which is intriguing for a guy like me. They want to win and they have a really smart coaching staff that analyzes and breaks down the game and so I feel like they can really develop my game."

Cincinnati: "They have been in there forever. Coach Miller has been on me for over a couple of years, he's visited me countless number of times and I have been up there several times so that relationship I have with him. I am really comfortable with him and they're also going to the Big 12 and I think they have a chance to do something special and they want me to hopefully be a part of that journey."

Kentucky: "Kind of got to build a relationship with coach Cal and the staff. We got to grow that relationship and I have been big on relationships throughout the whole process so just seeing where it is at there and seeing the opportunity to go in there and potentially be a part of something special is definitely intriguing."

Ole Miss: "I had a really good relationship with coach Davis and his staff when they were there and I have liked Ole Miss and the environment around there for a while. Coach Beard came in and has been really intriguing. His pitch has been that he loves to win and not just that but he has to win and that's kind of been about for me my whole life is just going somewhere, being in a situation where I can win and win at all costs. The opportunity there he has put and the emphasis he has put on winning in our relationship has been big."

Western Kentucky: "They made me a priority from the beginning. Coach Lutz got the job and it's his first year obviously but as soon as he got the job he gave me a call and they've been talking to me for quite some time. They are really close to home, right in the backyard , just a little drive away so that sense of being close to my family and also the priority they put on me is really the separator there."

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X