• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Zhuric Phelps at SMU is in the portal. He was by far their best player
    Texas A&M for Zhuric

Comment

• I just read that Stewart is down to tOSU and Georgetown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
        I just read that Stewart is down to tOSU and Georgetown.
        I saw this rumor yesterday and it was allegedly debunked -- but then caught a portion of the BCJ BBP podcast last night and the way Chad B spoke about things, didn't sound overly optimistic about UC (so perhaps it is TOSU and G'Town either way/nonetheless).

Comment

• Saw Illinois senior Coleman Hawkins is hitting the portal -- guy loves Illinois, this surprises me. I wonder if we'll see a bunch of kids do the same right before the deadline just in case.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
            Saw Illinois senior Coleman Hawkins is hitting the portal -- guy loves Illinois, this surprises me. I wonder if we'll see a bunch of kids do the same right before the deadline just in case.
            Hawkins clarified that he's staying in the draft and is in the portal just in case he gets bad feedback from the NBA guys. He graduated.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
              I just read that Stewart is down to tOSU and Georgetown.
              Yeah, this came from an OSU troll. Even if he doesn't pick us, it's wrong.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Yeah, this came from an OSU troll. Even if he doesn't pick us, it's wrong.
                Glad to hear that.

Comment

• Minnesota transfer guard Elijah Hawkins has committed to Texas Tech, he tells @On3sports. Was also looking at Kentucky.

The 5-11 junior averaged 9.5 points and 7.5 assists per game this season.

Comment

• Kansas State forward Arthur Kaluma plans to enter the transfer portal, sources confirmed to ESPN. First by @JonRothstein. Averaged 14.4 points and 7.0 rebounds this past season, shooting 34.5% from 3-point range - all career-highs. Began his career with two seasons at Creighton.

Comment

Yohan Traore is in the portal 6’11 C that’s a former UC target . 5 star that started at Auburn and is currently at UC Santa Barbara.
                      SMU for Traore

Comment

• Originally posted by sedz View Post
                        Add Jamarii Thomas to the list, a 6'0" PG from Norfolk St. He's a high usage distributor who gets to the line, makes 39% from three, and is a good defender.
                        VCU for Thomas

Comment

• @AdamJardy
                          Friendly reminder everyone that the transfer portal closes for men's college basketball at 11:59 p.m. TONIGHT. Players cannot enter it after that point and be eligible for next season, but they do not have to commit anywhere by that deadline to be eligible to play.

Comment

I saw this rumor yesterday and it was allegedly debunked -- but then caught a portion of the BCJ BBP podcast last night and the way Chad B spoke about things, didn't sound overly optimistic about UC (so perhaps it is TOSU and G'Town either way/nonetheless).
                            First it would be interesting to see who the source was. Second, NIL is the name of the ame and usually it comes before a coach and other things : From Bucknuts ($)
                            "I think it may come down to Ohio State and Georgetown for him," one source indicated. "I'm not sure Cincinnati would have enough NIL money to sway him. Georgia Tech may also be in the running for a visit as well."

Comment

• Koby Brea from Dayton to UK
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

WVU's Kerr Kriisa is portaling.
                                Kerr Kriisa to Kentucky

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse