Game 24: Houston 2/6 6:00 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 24: Houston 2/6 6:00 ESPN2

Bizarre start time here but this one should get played depending on the weather in Cincy. Granted I'm 4 hours north of Houston but the sun is out and the ice is melting off. This means Houston should be able to travel.

Just to refresh, Sasser, Marks,and Shead are out. Those are three of their best players. Taze Moore was hurt and now healthy. He had a stellar game vs. Tulane two days ago. Reggie Chaney was also a standout in that one. Houston has won 11 in a row. We may have a problem with the Houston front court. Fabian White and Josh Carlton (Ex UConn) have been great lately. This is a tream that really doesn't have a lot of weak points but only goes about 8 deep due to injuries. Before those piled up they were a legit threat to win the NCAA in my opinion. Tall task on Sunday but we have everyone ready to go and we're at home. Crowd TBD but get there and be super loud for this if you can. We have a 5 star recruit on an official for this game.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...stats/_/id/248

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Fans attending should wear BLACK

Comment

So the throwback unit's are being held until the Memphis game as originally planned then?
      Last edited by Rufus; 02-04-2022, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
        So the throwback unit's are being held until the Memphis game as originally planned then?
        Correct. UM on 2/15/22

Comment

I just revisted Houston's schedule. They have lost 2 games this season by a total of 3 points.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Perry Clark warning for those who couldn’t tolerate the announcers vs. Tulsa
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

ESPN listing Houston as a 6-point favorite

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                ESPN listing Houston as a 6-point favorite
                I think that is giving UC way too much credit.

Comment

Via Justin Williams:

#Bearcats sit at 67 in NET rankings after an idle week thus far.

Cincinnati has added a Q1 win (for now) courtesy the road victory over Wichita State on 1/16. (Wichita’s win over SMU last night gave the Shockers a nice NET bump.)

UC with another Q1 chance tonight vs Houston.

Comment

Thus far it looks like another Houston blowout. The ‘Cats cannot do anything against Houston’s defense.

Comment

Total mismatch so far. We simply don’t have the guys.

Comment

Men against boys. All our bad habits will haunt us in this one.

Comment

Everybody Houston has is better than the best guy we have. Do we have to honor the covid year if anybody wants it, or can we pull their scholarships?

Comment

Yes this one is going to be a growing pain experience to say the least.

Comment

For 30 years we were the toughest team, we were never bullied like this. If I’m coach I tell Isaiah Collier he can start from day 1.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X