No announcement yet.

American Conference Tournament 2022

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of conference tournaments, Owlsdaily just reported the AAC tourney will remain in Ft. Worth through 2026.

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• From the Enquirer:

FORT WORTH, Texas – American Athletic Conference Commissioner Mike Aresco and University of Cincinnati Director of Athletics John Cunningham are working to strike a deal that will allow the university to split from the AAC and join the Big 12 Conference before July 1, 2024.

Aresco said Saturday – he and Cunningham met Friday and are trying to reach a "financial settlement."

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        Speaking of conference tournaments, Owlsdaily just reported the AAC tourney will remain in Ft. Worth through 2026.
        Yeah, those sellout crowds look good on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
          White out with an injury early in the Houston-Tulane game. Figures.
          He played 3 minutes and never came back in. They still won by 20. Give Houston credit, they just get it done!!!

Comment

• Did you notice that only 4 fouls in total were called in the first half? Two on each team and none on Houston's starters.

Comment

Speaking of conference tournaments, Owlsdaily just reported the AAC tourney will remain in Ft. Worth through 2026.
              The environment there looks terrible on TV with nobody in the stands. Even though our roster is not where it needs to be we can't get to the Big 12 soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCL46 View Post
                Did you notice that only 4 fouls in total were called in the first half? Two on each team and none on Houston's starters.
                They made up for it in the SMU Memphis game. Talk about some bad AAC officiating. That was the worst crew I've seen all year and the announcers righly called it out numerous times.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• I had NCAA dreams bouncing around in my head after 20 minutes, but then reality set in. Just an odd season for the Bearcats. They started off strong, and then wobbled woefully down the stretch. Can't wait to see how the new kids perform in the fall.

Comment

• Watching Memphis-Houston. That’s a different game with talented athletes on both teams, looks like UC in the old days. Our team this year was like feet in cement compared to this, especially inside.

Comment

• we were closest score houston had😜

Comment

• If you were wondering if we were headed to the CBI CIT etc. , the answer is no. We did not receive an NIT bid and will forego the lesser tournaments.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

If you were wondering if we were headed to the CBI CIT etc. , the answer is no. We did not receive an NIT bid and will forego the lesser tournaments.
                          It's just as well. Being done with basketball for now is OK with me. Looking forward to news on spring football practice.

Comment

If you were wondering if we were headed to the CBI CIT etc. , the answer is no. We did not receive an NIT bid and will forego the lesser tournaments.
                            If it wasn't the NIT I'm not interested in the other 2 tournaments. I'd rather have Miller focus all his efforts on improving /reworking his current squad. I'm anxious to see if any slots open up to bring in a transfer that can help immediately. Also the remaining players need to begin work immediately on gaining strength and agility. I'm hoping with a normal offseason we can see the improvement that is greatly needed.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X