No announcement yet.

Next year's team / roster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im wondering why LN transferred from Memphis in the first place. Dont get me wrong I'm excited to to have him as a bear- cat but I thought his situation w/ PH / Memphis was on solid footing. Could it be because of the sanctions and penalties that could be forthcoming prompted the transfer? Or the imminent move to the big12? Here's to welcoming LN to bearcat nation.
    Last edited by Rufus; 04-28-2022, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
      Im wondering why LN transferred from Memphis in the first place. Dont get me wrong I'm excited to to have him as a bear- cat but I thought his situation w/ PH / Memphis was on solid footing. Could it be because of the sanctions and penalties that could be forthcoming prompted the transfer? Or the imminent move to the big12? Here's to welcoming LN to bearcat nation.
      I'm not sure, but it seems like he might not have felt as prioritized. His minutes took a slight dip this year, but also with Bates and Duren coming in he was probably less of a focal point. He was the leading scorer at Memphis two seasons ago and fourth this year. That's not all Penny's fault or anything. Just speculating. Also, several guys have hit the portal, so it's not like he was alone.

Comment

Memphis is looking at Ncaa sanctions right now.

Comment

I was thinking that that had some to do with it. But it seems Memphis is forever looking at sanctions. And anyone who gets recruited by them should already be aware of that. Makes for a very interesting twist in the already intense rivalry between UC and Memphis this upcoming season.

Comment

Memphis is looking at pretty much having a new team in 2022-23. I'm not sure rivalry will enter into it. Kendric Davis from Smu is probably their go to guy.

Comment

On another thread, I shared a tweet from the UC basketball Twitter account from "The Monster Factory." There were 4 photos. On Instagram, they posted 10. The last one was a photo of someone named Chase Kirkwood, who I assume is a walk on. From Willoughby, OH up near Cleveland. Looks like maybe a rising junior in college.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X