No announcement yet.

Maui

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting killed on the Offensive Boards... and when we have a chance to coral a rebound we can't!

Comment

I'm here. I noticed when Vik first went out it was ODY and not Elikpe. I warned about Key also their freshman big did some damage too.

Comment

Sueing destroys JD

Comment

did you notice CWM and JD sharing a moment on the sideline. What's up with that. I mentioned that a couple of times last year.

Comment

Gotta get on McNeil

Comment

Where is DDJ this half. Here's been a non factor thus far. They've taken him outta the game.

Comment

what wretched guard play tonight.

Comment

We're getting out played, Hustled at the end of the 1st Half....

Comment

My wife goes c'mon guys ---- shot selection

Comment

I say where is the defense on the inside and perimeter too

Comment

pitiful just pitiful -- we just stopped and seem confused --- what happened to team play.

Comment

Too disjointed and confused. Nolley needs to find his shot. DDJ needs to find a way to join the festivities. Impressed with VIk so far in the first half, I wonder why Hensely hasn't been in more than what he has.

Comment

On the bright side I did have some real nice salmon. brown sugar base and cajun seasoning. Sweet & sour

Comment

Last night on the post game coach said jobs are available for guys to earn them. He specifically mentioned backups for Vik. So far nobody separating themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                                Last night on the post game coach said jobs are available for guys to earn them. He specifically mentioned backups for Vik. So far nobody separating themselves.

Lakhin is playing well tonight, but our guard play in lacking big time....

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X