No announcement yet.

Northern Kentucky 11/16 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe that Bearcat Chris guy is right. We should go basketball only to the Horizon, and hope for a CBI invite every few years where we can beat Fairfield.

Comment

• There’s only room for one Zac Taylor in this town, Wes. 😆

Comment

• Originally posted by bearcated View Post
        You would have to go back 40 years to Tony Yates year one to see a lousier half of basketball than what these guys did last night.
        Except, that was intentional to stop Kentucky from running up the score.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

Except, that was intentional to stop Kentucky from running up the score.
          I’m not sure Tony Yates ever got enough credit for taking over that mess and returning UC to a semblance of respectability. He left Huggins a much better situation than he himself inherited.

Comment

• This season is beginning to look like a repeat of last season with LESS early success.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
              I’m not sure Tony Yates ever got enough credit for taking over that mess and returning UC to a semblance of respectability. He left Huggins a much better situation than he himself inherited.
              Yes he recruited well and laid the foundation for the NIT. Louis Banks was a favorite of mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

Yes he recruited well and laid the foundation for the NIT. Louis Banks was a favorite of mine.
                Levertis Robinson too.....if only Marcus Liberty came here too from that MLK team

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X