I knw the excuse these are not his guys - but the fundamentals and basketball IQ is missing. At least they could play under control
Xavier 12/10 3:00 ESPN2
Collapse
X
-
-
What a way to welcome Coach Satt. He has to watch this right off the bat. We are old timers and will always watchComment
-
There are guys who start for us who were not recruited by Mick Cronin, but brought in by Brannen. On most Bearcat teams of the last 30 years these guys would be backups at best, maybe even walk ons. Need more talent.Comment
-
They play dumb though and out of control. That can be corrected for the most part.Comment
-
First half about what I expected. I hate to say this, but I’m ready to say bye to the guys who have an extra Covid year. Four years here they haven’t gotten any better. Time to end the Brannen era.Comment
-
Comment
-
Indeed need more talent but they better be NBA ready because CWM can't coach anybody up. I hope he listens to the color commentary on the broadcast pointing out all the issues we have on offense and defense. If you're not good you have be smart and we are neither.Comment
-
Comment
-
Yeah, but these guys are really limited, physically, skill wise, basketball IQ. The only player really progressing is Lakhin, and he seems to have more upside. I’m ready to start the freshmen and get them ready for Big XII play.Comment
-
Defense to some extent is effort, which is an extension of
coaching. Wes allows too much lazy/low effort/same mistake over & over. Remove JD until he listens-there’s no way that defense and shot selection is what he’s being coached to do (or is it?).Comment
-
just get JD off the floor - he was mostly responsible for the 11-1 start- the announcer said it is just too easyComment
-
-
Comment
Responsive Ad Widget
Collapse
Comment