No announcement yet.

Miami (OH) 12/14 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Led by Nolley (44.3) and DeJulius (43.1), UC is currently shooting 37.0% from three as a team. Obviously AAC defenses will be tougher than UC going up against NJIT, Miami U, etc. But the last UC team to shoot 37% or better was the 2003-04 team that finished 38.5% with the likes of Field Williams and Tony Bobbit on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post

Good fans are emotionally invested. We are all equally guilty. I wouldn't want you any other way and always know your intentions are good.

I appreciate that RD. In our critiquing of players, people often think we are hating on them or worse yet disrespecting them but it's quite the opposite. We see the potential of some of these players and ( I ) get upset when they don't realize their potential and make the same mistakes game after game. I am a fan of UC bball, football for a long long time and I really enjoy talking to all the guys on this forum. Go 'cats
      Last edited by Rufus; 12-16-2022, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

What do you mean by Vik the swiss. Playing out of position doesn't excuse for quickly throwing up 3s and if he is beaten by the moves of taller/bigger playes just think if he has to guard quicker more mobile ones. Wait I don't wish to think that.
        Vik the "Swiss" is a nickname believe he deserves one and it fits, he's playing all facets of the game and has nice moves in the paint.

I don't agree with JD's shot selection but he can make the three. Just think playing out of position is wearing on him when he could be playing his natural position. Trying to hard to be a scoring option by spreading the floor. It's obvious he's not built for the inside and he put on weight to do it

Comment

Originally posted by RecNizeRealBCat View Post

Vik the "Swiss" is a nickname believe he deserves one and it fits, he's playing all facets of the game and has nice moves in the paint.

I don't agree with JD's shot selection but he can make the three. Just think playing out of position is wearing on him when he could be playing his natural position. Trying to hard to be a scoring option by spreading the floor. It's obvious he's not built for the inside and he put on weight to do it
          like a swiss knife?

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

like a swiss knife?
            My bad, been a while but yeah like the Swiss knife

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X