Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    @PeteThamel: Sources: Georgetown and Ed Cooley are in “positive conversations” about him becoming the next coach. A decision is expected today.

@John_Fanta: Barring a change of heart at the last moment, Ed Cooley will be the next head coach at Georgetown, sources tell FOX Sports.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Pitino has visited St. John’s this afternoon and will go home and think about it per multiple sources

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Originally posted by Pharmfam View Post

That’s a pretty funny mental image. Rick Pitino in Lubbock Tx.
    Wearing a cowboy hat and boots.

Leave a comment:

• Pharmfam
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    In other Texas Tech news, they want Pitino which is about par the course for AD Kirby Hocutt, who should probably retire at this point based on his hiring record. Gotta love a guy who thinks he can get Pitino to move to Lubbock TX.
    That’s a pretty funny mental image. Rick Pitino in Lubbock Tx.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    In other Texas Tech news, they want Pitino which is about par the course for AD Kirby Hocutt, who should probably retire at this point based on his hiring record. Gotta love a guy who thinks he can get Pitino to move to Lubbock TX.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
    I saw an article that said Texas Tech agreed to pay coach Mark Adams $4.5 million to leave after suspending him for quoting the bible. Since they paid him, I guess quoting the bible is not a "for cause" case.
    The Bible quote in question referenced slavery . Not a bright move on Adams’ part.

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/te...t-with-player/
    Last edited by Lobot; 03-18-2023, 07:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    I saw an article that said Texas Tech agreed to pay coach Mark Adams $4.5 million to leave after suspending him for quoting the bible. Since they paid him, I guess quoting the bible is not a "for cause" case.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Western Kentucky hiring the Texas A&M Corpus Christi coach, Steve Lutz

https://twitter.com/goodmanhoops/sta...429-7Zsp1zj4Tg

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Ed Cooley may be leaving Providence for Georgetown https://twitter.com/sethdavishoops/s...429-7Zsp1zj4Tg

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Pitino to St. John’s per multiple sources

Leave a comment:

• bba_1979
    replied
    There’s a somewhat random account on Twitter called @coachingchanges reporting that that Anthony Grant may or may not retire at Dayton and that if he does, the target will be Chris Mack. They’re reporting Grant had been intending to retire but didn’t like the way the season ended and might be back for one more year.

That account been around since 2013 so if in fact it’s garbage, it’s a long con troll.
    I've heard a similar rumor. Only, Grant will be taking a 1 year sabbatical. The kicker...Grant's good friend John Brannen would become the interim coach. I don't believe this has much truth. Although it has been a tough year for Anthony and family due to the death of his daughter.
    Last edited by bba_1979; 03-15-2023, 07:55 PM. Reason: Meant to say this when I posted...

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    There’s a somewhat random account on Twitter called @coachingchanges reporting that that Anthony Grant may or may not retire at Dayton and that if he does, the target will be Chris Mack. They’re reporting Grant had been intending to retire but didn’t like the way the season ended and might be back for one more year.

That account been around since 2013 so if in fact it’s garbage, it’s a long con troll.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied

Wait, What?
    Per cbssports.com, this was written into Wade's contract, so he knew going in that he'd sit out five games. Apparently, McNeese State brass are hoping that the NCAA doesn't hit Wade with a "show cause" penalty, as the LSU investigation has not been completed yet.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

@MatthewJTravis_: BREAKING: McNeese has suspended new head coach Will Wade for the first five games of the 2023-24 season
    Wait, What?

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    @PeteThamel: Sources: Bowling Green is targeting Southern Utah coach Todd Simon to be the school’s next basketball coach. A deal is expected to come together in the upcoming days. He's won 20 or more games three-straight seasons there.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X