X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Done Deal. Begs the question whether the stuff he did at LSU is legal with NIL rules
    @MatthewJTravis_: BREAKING: McNeese has suspended new head coach Will Wade for the first five games of the 2023-24 season

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

some in Philly are saying the Owls folding down the stretch was it, but had to be more with him being an alum and hero
    I was thinking the same thing yesterday. It’s similar to when Tony Yates was let go here. I was bummed because I really wanted Tony to succeed, and he did in a way, leaving the program far better than he found it. But Tony took the team as far as he could, and it was time to bring in somebody to build on that. It worked out OK for us, so I hope Temple finds their guy.

Leave a comment:

• leo from jersey
    replied
    Originally posted by leeraymond View Post

I do not understand that one either especially since most of Temple's best players are sophomores. Temple should be a very good team next year, assuming everyone comes back. McKie is good recruiter.

some in Philly are saying the Owls folding down the stretch was it, but had to be more with him being an alum and hero

Leave a comment:

• leeraymond
    replied
    Yeah. I don’t understand that one. Must be something else there
    I do not understand that one either especially since most of Temple's best players are sophomores. Temple should be a very good team next year, assuming everyone comes back. McKie is good recruiter.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

wasn't there a situation with his best player not being there against the cats
    Khalif Battle but I don't have any details on why he wasn't on the team down the stretch.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Clemson will stick with Brad Brownell
    https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/sta...09062660567040

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Chris Mack not ready to return to coaching
    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...s/70006280007/

He's getting lots of money to not coach and they're planning to move to Florida. Seems like a pretty decent set up!

Leave a comment:

• leo from jersey
    replied
    wasn't there a situation with his best player not being there against the cats

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Rothstein's sources say Aaron McKie out at Temple -- UC gave him a tough L there at the end
    Last edited by GoBearcats31; 03-13-2023, 05:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Chris Beard to Ole Miss

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    @JonRothstein -- Source: Georgia Tech is expected to hire Boston Celtics assistant Damon Stoudamire as its next head basketball coach barring something unforeseen.

Leave a comment:

• leeraymond
    replied
    Originally posted by Carin's Dad View Post
    Speaking of coaches, I wasn't aware that Larry Brown mentors Coach Miller and was instrumental in bringing Nolley to UC. Coach Brown is a legend and is legendary for leaving successful programs.
    Really? Larry Brown was a GREAT defensive coach. I do not see where Brown has influenced Miller's defensive coaching. Brown was a master at the switching man-to-man defense. Check out some old Detroit Piston game film during Brown's tenure there.

Leave a comment:

• Rufus
    replied
    I would bet the house that UNC gives Davis all time of His contract to turn things around.

Leave a comment:

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post
    Anyone worried about CWM going back home to UNC if they struggle again next year??
    Yes, UNC is about winning conference and national titles, and if they aren't in those races it is a failure. I can easily see Wes being in the conversation to succeed Davis, and he would likely have great interest. I hope Wes stays at Cincinnati and we lay out the red carpet for him to stay; however, no one could begrudge him going to UNC should the job be offered to him.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X