Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, stuff gets crazy on here sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

That makes two of us.
      I asked him about the name and it is because VIK does a lot of stuff like a swiss army knife
      Last edited by leo from jersey; 01-30-2023, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

i don’t think international students can get NIL deals
        This is correct. Mason Fletcher has the same issue with NIL.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Ok, folks I went back and re-read this whole thread on a icy Monday morning, so thanks for that. Some of you need to take a step back for a while. I haven't had to ban any anyone from here in years but I'm real close at this point.

Don't attack other personally members for any reason. Please remember that tone does not carry well on the internet and things get misinterpreted. Get the racism discussion off of the board. There is no no place for that here.

I would like to remind everyone that this is a privately owned entity and we will make moderation decisions based on our own rules and that your participation here is at our discretion. In short, get your **** together.

Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
            Ok, folks I went back and re-read this whole thread on a icy Monday morning, so thanks for that. Some of you need to take a step back for a while. I haven't had to ban any anyone from here in years but I'm real close at this point.

Don't attack other personally members for any reason. Please remember that tone does not carry well on the internet and things get misinterpreted. Get the racism discussion off of the board. There is no no place for that here.

I would like to remind everyone that this is a privately owned entity and we will make moderation decisions based on our own rules and that your participation here is at our discretion. In short, get your **** together.
            There is no First Amendment right for free speech on this forum. That right applies only to the government. This forum is not the government nor is it owned and operated by the government. You all are subject to forum rules and regulations and the moderators’ discretion concerning appropriate content. Please keep that in mind before posting. I have removed many inappropriate posts over the years and will continue to do so going forward.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X