No announcement yet.

East Carolina 2/15 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played high school basketball in a rural area. I was 6'-0" and played 4 different positions from 2 to 5. I was able to play the center position because I boxed out. I was too slow to play the point guard position. I did make 34 straight free throws in a row one time though. Learning how to box out is not difficult and it is rewarding when the other guy goes over your back. Maybe T-Nelson can teach them because he talks about it during the broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
      I played high school basketball in a rural area. I was 6'-0" and played 4 different positions from 2 to 5. I was able to play the center position because I boxed out. I was too slow to play the point guard position. I did make 34 straight free throws in a row one time though. Learning how to box out is not difficult and it is rewarding when the other guy goes over your back. Maybe T-Nelson can teach them because he talks about it during the broadcast.
      My younger son was pretty good at rebounding due to fundamentals. He is coaching his church's 3 grade to 5th grade team. They are boxing out and owning the boards. They had no clue before he got there and he says they have really progressed. He still has to holler REBOUND here and there, but he says they are getting it. They are not prima donnas yet

Comment

No defense as the team relaxes

Comment

Can't let them back in it. Gotta go for the jugular

Comment

just ignorant and lazy play

Comment

Wow. My kingdom for a Gary Clark.

Comment

Can you get any sloppier,! Please please please don't give the ball to JD.

Comment

Well on their way to blowing this game. Embarrasing!

Comment

Nobody is running offense, just one-on-one and launch a three. Where have we seen this before?

Comment

Once again:
                      - terrible lazy D
                      - no effort on rebounding
                      - offense that stands around the perimeter, doesn’t move and launches contested 3s

Please provide an example of why we are supposed to believe in Wes.

Comment

did he say 41 to 22 in rebounds --- totally unacceptable even without ViK they had a 16 point lead

Comment

JD no defense under the glass

Comment

tired up giving up 40+ every 2nd half

Comment

nobody even close for the rebound

Comment

again nobody near for a rebound

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...