Dan Hoard and Terry look pissed

Comment

Most likely ruined a chance at the NIT

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
          Most likely ruined a chance at the NIT
          Definitely. No post season at all.

Comment

Totally unacceptable. I'm disgusted. No discipline, poor coaching, no hustle. They should all be ashamed.

Comment

so heres my meltdown...failure of a season, i.might have said this once, Wes gives too much freedom, i don't even want nolley back, or anyone other sr. that has option, start over, hope newcomers are stars and keep recruiting, ain't spending $$ on any more games this year, just makes me hot

Comment

I really don't want to hear any tired old excuses ftom Wes, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
                  Totally unacceptable. I'm disgusted. No discipline, poor coaching, no hustle. They should all be ashamed.
                  why they got to take their 3s

Comment

We have basketball players, but they’re are no winners on this team. Just a bunch of guys out to get theirs, win or lose doesn’t matter. No leadership, no inside presence. There is a reason some of these guys were available in the portal. Hard to watch, hard to root for. Streaky shooters, with too many bad streaks on and off effort. Hard decisions ahead, tell the guys there will be no extra Covid years, except for Nolley. At the end everybody just stood around waiting for Nolley to score. It was disgusting.

Comment

Worst loss since Nevada, and ECU is no Nevada, just a bunch of bums on the court.

Comment

One reason we can’t rebound is our bigs (if you can call them that) just can’t squeeze the ball. It’s the same reason we can’t throw the ball to them under the glass. Outside of maybe Vik, we don’t have anybody with size who can play in the Big 12. Time to remake this roster in the off season, and quit recruiting guards until we get this roster straightened out.

Comment

CWM was embarrassed it seems. This game was in NC with his mentor in attendance.

Comment

Worst loss in the WM era. Team is regressing. Big 12 looming. Not good.

Comment

Xavier is without their 4-year starting PF. Down their top reserve. Starting 4 portal guys and only lost to an #11 ranked Marquette by 1.

We lose to ECU because JoHn BrAnNeN!!! (Sarcasm).

Comment

The lackadaisical play from these players and it being tolerated is getting old real fast. To continue to make no adjustments in real game time is all too familiar and too is wearing thin. To not use timeouts to attempt or even posture the idea of drawing up a defensive play is hard to sit by a stomach. Going into the big 12 is going to look alot like the Tay Baker years,

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X