Hensley cheering Skillings 3 -- good teammate
American Tournament
Collapse
X
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Regardless of what happens tomorrow and any potential postseason play after the AAC tourney -- really happy for the entire team and also the fans for this one.
I didn't get to see all the game, but what I did -- that was fun!Comment
-
Comment
-
When you consider what he inherited two year ago, CWM has done a **** of a job. Clearly he was the right hire. The development of some of these guys has been remarkable.Comment
-
I will confess the JD has been a much better player and teammate since coming off the bench. Kudos to him and his effort. As much as I was down on this entire team after managing just eleven points a half against NKU, I am now excited for a possible upset against Houston. Would love to send Sampson home with a grimace on! Let's go 'catsComment
Responsive Ad Widget
Collapse
Comment